ADVERTISEMENT

New ESPN "30 for 30"

1batman

Star Player
Sep 24, 2002
Five new shows in the fall, starting October 13..."Trojan War"....the Rise and Fall of USC football under Pete Carroll.....cannot wait to see that!!!

Other shows include one on Holyfield/Tyson, ex Colorado coach Bill McCartney, and one on the fight to keep the Sacramento Kings in Sacramento....

With our film school and all, it's a shame we can't get one done for FSU. So much potential - Peterson era, peak Bowden years, 14 straight 10 win seasons, two ferocious in-state rivalries that dominated CFB, the lost decade

Looking forward to the Tyson/Holyfield one. Growing up in Atlanta I followed EH from the Olympics on.

He was one of the few fighters that was never intimidated by Tyson, even back to their AAU days. Tyson would always try and be the bully even outside of the ring and EH would have none of it.

I think that was a huge advantage for him in the ring. Plus he had an iron jaw. He gave as good as he got and frustrated MT to no end.

There really should be one on how the state of Florida controlled college football from 87-2002. Think there was only 3 years in that span one of the big three wasn't in the game.

The story we all would like to be told would not be told. While it would show a lot of good things it would bring to light again the Foot Locker and Dilliard's scandals, the wide rights and Bowden's departure. Most people hate us. I am tired of giving those people fodder.

No thanks.

Reactions: LesClaypool
A great example..... The Bo Jackson episode was awesome. But I finished watching and wondered "what aren't they telling me?" because I know there is something......at least ONE thing......they consciously and purposefully left out.

A great example..... The Bo Jackson episode was awesome. But I finished watching and wondered "what aren't they telling me?" because I know there is something......at least ONE thing......they consciously and purposefully left out.

I have that one on my Netflix playlist and haven't watched it yet. Now I'm going to, LOL.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT