ADVERTISEMENT

NFL is unwatchable-

CarlsbadNole

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Mar 29, 2002
It looks like NBA basketball but the ball is a different shape and the players wear pads.

The nfl needs to widen the hash marks and take their helmets off

I love how the defenses are so much better.

Maybe because the hash marks don't allow a wide side of the field. They need to go to the college hashmarks and create players in space.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Pretty much. In the Fall Saturday is my day Off. Sunday is lawn, work, etc. day when the Steelers aren't on. I like the wider hash marks too.

Totally agree. If it's not FSU I can't wait a college game. Overall the NFL is a much better product. I guess the OP missed the Brady vs Rodgers match-up.

I'll take a bad NFL game over a good college any day.. Other then the Noles.

It's pretty brutal.

Try to put some cheese on them if you want to make them interesting.

Reminds me of WWE and NBA

It's all hype and the 'popular' teams always find a way with the help of mystery flags, clock mismanagement and bizarre ball spots.

I havent missed a Nole game in years, but honestly the NFL is the real deal. A thousand times more competitive than college. I only give college the edge in one category, the Noles. Pac 12 and Big 12 football are the perfect example of why the NFL is better, Pac 12,Big 12 and the read option, spread is fake gimmick football.

Originally posted by noles2113:
Totally agree. If it's not FSU I can't wait a college game. Overall the NFL is a much better product. I guess the OP missed the Brady vs Rodgers match-up.

I'll take a bad NFL game over a good college any day.. Other then the Noles.
That is some weird chit. Can't imagine

Originally posted by NolesAndSteelers:
Pretty much. In the Fall Saturday is my day Off. Sunday is lawn, work, etc. day when the Steelers aren't on. I like the wider hash marks too.

Me too except insert Falcons. Take college over pro any day.

I use to be the biggest NFL fan (but never more than CFB) and I can barely watch it anymore either. I keep track of players for fantasy, but I'm out now, so not anymore. I'm a Bucs fan too, but, they obviously suck, so no fun in watching them. Thank God the Noles are good or football would totally suck now.

Originally posted by nolezfan81:
I use to be the biggest NFL fan (but never more than CFB) and I can barely watch it anymore either. I keep track of players for fantasy, but I'm out now, so not anymore. I'm a Bucs fan too, but, they obviously suck, so no fun in watching them. Thank God the Noles are good or football would totally suck now.

My Bucs have become unwatchable now!. I still have faith in them to get things turned around

The NFL is unwatchable. Truer words were never spoken.

If you disagree, you're just wrong. Sorry.
confused0024.r191677.gif

NFL is boring because you can lose 6 games and still go to the playoffs. The games don't matter and there is less passion. I never watch NFL games anymore. I have Bears season tickets but I always give them away because I never want to go.

From the looks of this thread it depends on how your team is doing as to whether or not you like the NFL. Right now I love the NFL, the Pats are making for another run at the Super Bowl. Obviously the NFL has better players, the college game for the most part has a more colorful atmosphere at the games. Not sure about the poster who said the playoff games are the only ones that count, obviously every game counts and that fact you can lose six games and get in the playoffs is a bonus, keeps the fans of those teams certainly more involved. Ask Baylor or TCU if they like being left out despite going 12-1. Even teams that aren't making the playoffs are still going after it, too many good NFL rivalries to mention.

I only might watch the Sunday night game or if Manning/Brady/Rodgers is on at 4:00. I find the NFL regular season to be boring and uneventful.

What do you guys think of the Nick Moody penalty that he was assessed yesterday?

I watch the Giants and that's it. I don't care if they're 5-9 or 9-5. It's my team. I admire the quality of play but consider the NFL a more sterile experience.

The thing that really drives me away is after virtually every single play at least 1 team is looking for a flag and complaining about a call or non-call. While this does happen in college it's far less prevalent. It's just over the top in the NFL.

As a fan: the stadiums, tailgating, and experiences are just so much better in college. So much more passion.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT