ADVERTISEMENT

No FedEx PGA competition this year?

NoleLizards

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Jul 23, 2004
First tournament's this weekend. I'm going to miss doing this thing after so many years.
frown.r191677.gif

Pretty sure when last year ended it was said that was prolly it. It's too much trouble to keep up with it all for whoever does it. A labor of love, so to speak, but we all have real jobs and other priorities.

It WAS fun though, wasn't it?

DFS expertly ran it last year ( although some of my final scorecards seemed suspect) , but did say someone would have to take the reins this year if we wanted to continue...

I agree not having the PGSF Fed Ex Cup would suck...it is my favorite thread we have...if we can get enough interest, maybe someone would volunteer

I can volunteer to do scoring every Sunday and add up the weekly scoring points. I am busy during the week, though. Anybody willing to start the threads every Monday with the field link, description, and then post updated standings that i calculated?

Let's start it next week then. Tournament of champions is when we normally go, right?

Thanks guys - I just saw this thread now. Happy to help in any way and sorry for not volunteering earlier.

Last year or 2 years ago a couple guys were getting too busy and we just posted our picks, then edited with FedEx Cup points at the end of the tourney. We basically kept track of our own results for the last few weeks of the year.

I'm happy to keep with that which makes it less work for DL or DFS.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT