ADVERTISEMENT

Norvell has passed the biggest test

Fsupilot1976

Starter
Gold Member
Aug 19, 2019
After reading the article from tonight, regarding this team passing a test tomorrow, I'll say - norvell has already passed the biggest test. I'm not a poster on here , and won't be - throw the daggers..... I do follow the drama from some of you on the site though. Tonight, in clemson, and from my observations with the team at the hotel, the culture and character has flipped. I was there in similar environments from 2012- 2015, and saw something different under fisher, from what I see now. This is a "team." And, the character - of all of these kids - wow - it makes you proud to be an FSU alumni. I've had my doubts about Jordan Travis as the "guy" as the qb for FSU. Some of you, have been and will continue, to post about his perceived flaws. But, after spending brief time with jordan and his family, if there were a kid I'd want leading my kids or my team, he's the guy. And Jordan, is just one of many! For the first time in a long time - I like where we are at! Tomorrow evening, when I'm walking out of clemson's stadium, I'll feel the same, win or lose..... Norvell has passed the test - he has already flipped the culture; and that will pay dividends in the near future! Lastly, please go put your money where your mouth is - contribute financially to this team and program - don't gripe - if you aren't contributing! This team needs your support and it's worthy of what you can and will give! Go Noles!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News