ADVERTISEMENT

Not sure about X and Os but this guy(Odell) here is a different breed

simonfsu

Veteran Seminole Insider
Oct 17, 2010
This week after the game:

“What is ‘swag surfing’. I don’t know what that is”

”I told my kids you must earn certain things. At Florida State University”

look at these kids embrace Odell in the next video. They don’t just love him but also respect him.

Last week after the game:

How humble is this guy. The best part is he is genuine when he says “It’s not about me. It’s about y’all”

His leadership is absolutely amazing and the players love him. He is also very humble man and doesn’t posses an ego problem. Now I know he didn’t beat the best teams ever but you see a different energy and focus. He loves his players, he loves his coaches, and most of all absolutely loves FSU. His passion and leadership would be an instant impact to our culture and setting the right example. These players will respect him and follow his lead.

as far as coaching I’m not sure how good he is at executing a game plan and in game decisions. It would be a risk on that side but I do know he is willing to let Briles and whoever the DC would be run the show. That takes a lot of humility to do. Think he would be aware of things he’s not good at and get good at it or hire someone.

I know that he may not end up being very good but I’d rather take that risk with him, than a coach we are settling on. #Odell

YES I HAVE A MANCRUSH ON THIS DUDE

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News