Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Other

Votes: 4 5.2%

• Total voters

Pensacola1985

Veteran Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Sep 1, 2018
Which do you prefer? I’m personally a Zaxby’s guy for the strips.
(We all could use a laugh from the crap storm that is realignment)

Reactions: Random_John
My kids were Chick Fil A fans because we don't have a Zaxby's super close to us. Now when we are on the road, it's Zaxby's all day.
My problem with Zaxbys is that all the food usually comes out lava hot and I only ever eat there when I'm driving and it's super salty.

Reactions: Godzillaaa
We talking nuggets or chicken tenders? Publix nuggets aren't very good. Tenders are great though.
I've had the popcorn chicken which I enjoyed, but of course the tenders are award worthy. Since tenders were brought up before I figured we were including more forms of chicken 😁

Reactions: PopsNole
Some of you are still in the drive through waiting for those chick-fil-a nuggets lol.

GOAT chicken tender meal

090355-600x600-A.jpg

I picked Chick-Fil-A because I don't think I've ever had any of the others, lol. But I do love me some CFA nuggets. With two kids I'm the only one ordering them too. One usually gets a sandwich and the other strips. I do feel a little silly with my nuggets, but damn they're tasty. Polynesian sauce for the win.

Reactions: JayMel16
If you didn’t vote Guthries you didn’t have a real FSU experience. Only get it when I go back to Tally. And for those wondering you got to have the Slaw- none of that double fries shit
Chubby's on Tennessee St was great when one could barely walk after a fun night on the strip....or the bits and pieces that I can remember were fun.

I thought we were getting news on a new recruit!? Now I’m hungry

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT