ADVERTISEMENT

Ole Jimloss has remarried

Jimbo youngest son and step son are Tallahassee going to school. So jimbo is here quite often

tenor.gif

When does FSU pull their head out of their cargo capris and welcome Jimbo back? I hate how FSU treats their former players, life long boosters and national championship coaches. I thought this was family? Family welcomes family back regardless of circumstances.

Family State University or Feud State University. Which do we want to be?

Thank you Jimbo and congratulations on your new bride (also a Nole).

There will be a time when he will be welcomed back. I think anyone is crazy to think otherwise.

Winning and time will cure all of FSU’s woes in terms of former players, former coaches and spurned alumni.

I hear she just hired a pool boy.

Poor little jimbo

When does FSU pull their head out of their cargo capris and welcome Jimbo back? I hate how FSU treats their former players, life long boosters and national championship coaches. I thought this was family? Family welcomes family back regardless of circumstances.

Family State University or Feud State University. Which do we want to be?

Thank you Jimbo and congratulations on your new bride (also a Nole).

You should buy his pillar in the Champions Club and we could invite him to the dedication ceremony

There will be a time when he will be welcomed back. I think anyone is crazy to think otherwise.

Winning and time will cure all of FSU’s woes in terms of former players, former coaches and spurned alumni.

Exactly. Timing is not right. He just left the years ago. Down the road, it will absolutely happen. Think OP was in a trolling mood. Glad few bit.

A&M's site is pretty funny over this.....

Here's a few for you....

First line on prenup.
1) "Courtney is not allowed to ---k any of my players...."

2) One of the following ones has a picture of Candi & Jimbo with the FSU national championship trophy behind them......but the caption reads.....
"Jimbo continues to bring more talent to A&M than he ever had in Tallahassee." Which struck me as funny because just that one FSU NC Trophy in the background the poster forgot to edit out would fill A&M's entire trophy case.

3) "Not Blonde and not a stripper name = Upgrade."

4) Speaking of alimony ...."Fisher will suffer much worse calumny if he fails to win enough games and is fired (see, e.g. Fran, Sherman, Sumlin, etc.) Then the Winston stuff will be flying fast and furious."

Hope he finds happiness. Having a spouse run around on u acting like a whore has got to be devastating for a man who has some pride in himself. I’ll always have a little anger towards his ex as I am sure that didn’t help things at FSU. I understand that there were other issues w the program but the destruction of a marriage w 2 kids sure as hell didn’t help.

I’ll always be thankful. When we’re back to winning under norvell and lots of players who struggled under tagg show out on Saturday’s so will others. He did leave culture issues but he left this place in better shape than we think.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT