ADVERTISEMENT

Ouch…..

I hope Fox and NBC continue to chip away at ESPN's monopoly on sports television. Many like me used to watch Gameday and Sports center regularly but now I just watch the games on mute.
The entire TV/Sports landscape is going to be drastically changing in the coming years. I can see a streaming service taking over or the P5 teams creating their own service to increase revenues. PBD did a very interesting podcast on how cable and TV networks are hanging on by a thread due to the overwhelming majority of their ad income is from big pharma. If that dries up their revenues are pretty much gone….

Reactions: TKB Nole
The entire TV/Sports landscape is going to be drastically changing in the coming years. I can see a streaming service taking over or the P5 teams creating their own service to increase revenues. PBD did a very interesting podcast on how cable and TV networks are hanging on by a thread due to the overwhelming majority of their ad income is from big pharma. If that dries up their revenues are pretty much gone….
That P5 is now the P2+2.

Good!! Go woke... go broke.
so one disagreement with one policy said is grounds for financial ruin. is this China? what kind of person cant take criticism. instead of debating and proving yourself , lets rip apart one of central Florida’s economic engines. this the land of the free an free speech. he overstepped his bounds and I hope that lawsuite finds him well

Reactions: BrianNole777
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT