F4Gary

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2001
Grapevine, Tx
Bailout!

better video:

sE5DrCD9AxQ

I would never go skiing in Georgia, oh wait, that Georgia!

Last edited by a moderator:
I've always wondered about that as I ride up. We went to the mtn today, glad I didn't see that video before hand.

sarah-huckabee-sanders-e1509549140992-600x399.jpg

Our position is that the ski lift was operating properly. People were being moved across the mountain via the lift in a timely fashion. Frankly I’m insulted by the question and implications that there was anything unusual about the process. Just another example of fake news from the lying media. Next question.

sarah-huckabee-sanders-e1509549140992-600x399.jpg

Our position is that the ski lift was operating properly. People were being moved across the mountain via the lift in a timely fashion. Frankly I’m insulted by the question and implications that there was anything unusual about the process. Just another example of fake news from the lying media. Next question.
And just to add to that, the President has given no indication at this time that any lift operators may be replaced. They have been doing a very good job, a very good job.
This is just another example of a group of people trying their best to make the world a better place again.

it crazy the lack of safety you can see in other countries in this day an age.

it crazy the lack of safety you can see in other countries in this day an age.

Yep, double edged sword. We expect higher safety regulations, which drives to cost up and increase timelines yet complain about costs and not being able to keep up. Then you see stuff like this.

I am also thinking specifically about medical research, stem cell work.

Sidenote, day long lift pass at this resort cost $16. Cheapest I've seen in the US is about $60 - $70. Yet $14M was spent on that bridge and it still came down in hours.

Reactions: noleone99
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT