ADVERTISEMENT

Out of the Shadows Player

jhnoles6602

Veteran Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Apr 21, 2018
Every season there always seems to be a player or two on each side of the ball who isn’t considered to have a lot of PT and isn’t in the preseason 2 deep…

Defense - With all the big time players coming back on D especially on the DL with the acquisitions of DJ, BF, GE to go along with Payton, Fabo and Verse returning. This player is due and has the ability to make some real noise. Storm has really helped him transform his body to put himself in position to be a complete player in the pass and run game. The player I’m referring to is Jaden Jones. He was the #1 DE in juco and #6 Juco prospect nationally. He came in at 6’6 240 as a known elite pass rusher. One of the big reasons I have chosen him as my Out of the Shadows Breakout player is the work he has put in during the offseason to bulk up to 6’6 252. Putting on 12lbs of pure muscle can completely transform a player making them the total package and a potential nightmare. His size will now allow him to make a big impact in the run game and dominate even more in the pass game. He is one of those guy you make sure walks off the bus first. Bring a guy in like him with his ability when Verse gets a breather is devastating to OL and OC. I can see him jumping Turner for that 2 spot. He also has the skill set to take the 2 spot on RDE.

Offense - It’s easy to choose TE Bell, Keon, Hill and this guy is easily overlooked bc of the returning talent. I’m referring to Caziah Holmes. This kid has speed, size, physicality can run between tackles or bust it outside. He is the trifecta 3 punch KO combo. He is the kind of back that hurts D late when they are tired or gets you those tough yards. When it comes to pass game he is a big time matchup problem and he also has the size and physicality to pass protect JT.

One thing is for sure we have a roster full of talent and each position has players who all bring the same thing and at the same time they each bring a lil extra in certain areas that makes them unique and impactful. I’m addition to the players I feel like we have the perfect HC and Staff who will keep them locked in and hungry even with all the hype surrounding them. This is the year we take the turn to National prominence and truly bring back what it means to FEAR THE SPEAR!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News