ADVERTISEMENT

Golf PGSF FedEx Cup Week 1 The Sentry Tournament of Champions (sign-up is open to everyone)

I was busy today and did not get the first look at the leader board until JT was just about to tee off, that stinking gator was in dead last ( of those who had teed it up)

Then I looked tonight and the gator is the only one over par.

Will Ferrell Lol GIF

There are some low scores today, as usual, but pretty course to look at even on the replay.

Looks as though it was a good decision to replace less than 100% Xander... It's unfortunate though that his playing partner (JT) was just as lifeless on the course.

Reactions: NoleinATL
Mrs BFT was going to pick Xander. But after I informed her of his pull out of the Pro-Am she changed him as well.

So you win some and you lose some. JT has at least three more rounds to make some sort of move. Xander based on what we saw yesterday I doubt he makes any kind of move.

Mrs BFT was going to pick Xander. But after I informed her of his pull out of the Pro-Am she changed him as well.

So you win some and you lose some. JT has at least three more rounds to make some sort of move. Xander based on what we saw yesterday I doubt he makes any kind of move.
Surprisingly, I believe MBFT was the only one to pick Scheffler. Nice choice on her part.

I probably should have looked after I posted to sub for Xander. Damn you Amazon for keeping me so busy that I didnā€™t have any time until now to read any sports articles this week!

I probably should have looked after I posted to sub for Xander. Damn you Amazon for keeping me so busy that I didnā€™t have any time until now to read any sports articles this week!
Me too...

@NoleinATL did DFS or Vapor sub? I don't see above?

More of the same this year already as I find myself looking ahead to the next tournament while the current one is still going on. The Sony actually has a decent field next week... I recall struggling to find four guys to go with last January, but that won't be a problem this time around.

Note to self. Morikawa is an exceptional choker ! This is somewhere between sad and unbelievable.
Dude has the chip yips.

He has something much worse than the chip yips
The dude was doomed Thursday, he just didn't know it yet

NIA
C Morikawa
M Homa
H Matsuyama
S Burns

Well that is one way to start the season! Morikawa looked poised to cruise to a win and collapsed late on the back nine while Rahm shoots an impressive 63 to get the win.

In the PGSF, our winner must have been studying golfers during football season as he came out with an impressive first week. Picking #1 and 2 @Tom81 gets the win with over 1000 points in week one.

Congratulations to this week's winner @Tom81

Sentry-TOC-Winner-2023.png

will post updated leader board shortly

Last edited:
Very impressive, Tom, for the first week.

A caveat: I couldn't afford The System's complete data base from last year, so had to opt for the one that only tracks from the beginning of the 2022 Silly Season.

I was told it would be a little tough for the Hawaiian swing and not to expect much until that data feeds into the computers. So, I"m not discouraged.

Hoge 170
Fitzpatrick 86
Stallings 86
Hovland 52
Well that is one way to start the season! Morikawa looked poised to cruise to a win and collapsed late on the back nine while Rahm shoots an impressive 63 to get the win.

In the PGSF, our winner must have been studying golfers during football season as he came out with an impressive first week. Picking #1 and 2 @Tom81 gets the win with over 1000 points in week one.

NIA--shouldn't my total be 394? Not a big difference, but might it at the end of the year.

Hoge 170
Fitzpatrick 86
Stallings 86
Hovland 52

NIA--shouldn't my total be 394? Not a big difference, but might it at the end of the year.

Sorry, edit to add all our scores match except Stallings.

Stallings FedEx points below for a T25th

PGA has Stallings at 38.83 ( rounds to 39 )
8516101Scott Stallings38.533117.33878.805

ESPN
T25
United States
Scott Stallings
-1567726870277$213,33339

Well, I apologize; I was actually going by PGA.com when I looked it up.

Where do you go to get the FedX points for each tournament when it's over?

No worries,

I always go to PGATour.com under the FedEx tab, projected standings. , I just listed ESPN to show the score was consistent

Here is the pgatour site and fedex projected standings
I like that one the most as it is the actual score, and I can sort info easier

Reactions: seminoleed

Well at least someone from Bradenton knew who to pick ! Congrats Tom !

ADVERTISEMENT