ADVERTISEMENT

Golf PGSF FedEx Cup Week 10 The THE Players Championship(sign-up is open to everyone )

Strong round for McIlRory. Douchebag. :mad:
How does a guy that’s been #1 in the world on 3 different occasions come out of the gate every single week with chronic ass pucker?! I swear I’ve had 2 better rounds than 76. Good God man. Dude needs to STFU about the LIV tour. He will NEVER win another major.

Reactions: NoleinATL
Projected cut at even

some big names under currently, the afternoon round today is going to be interesting

My hopes of getting 2 to the weekend just took a beating, Bradley with an 8 on his 9th hole ( the 18th)
to fall to +5 on the day +3 for the tournament--damn it

• Wow
Reactions: NoleLizards
Need 7 of guys around even/ +1 to lose a couple of strokes and Lowry and Thomas will get in

odds are currently +2 being the cut line with 61% probability

Look at @Nolerball taking one for the team

Yeah, and he then signed my swollen and bruised knee-cap and gave me an Under Armour squirt bottle...I had asked for the actual ball that he chipped in to make that eagle, but he gave it to some doe-eyed 6 year old kid. Oh well - anything to help break the MC curse...;)

Yeah, and he then signed my swollen and bruised knee-cap and gave me an Under Armour squirt bottle...I had asked for the actual ball that he chipped in to make that eagle, but he gave it to some doe-eyed 6 year old kid. Oh well - anything to help break the MC curse...;)
You should've at least gotten an autographed glove out of it.

Say, what was the cut line today at the start? I thought it was +1. Did it move to +2 somehow magically and I missed it??

So I am following it on-line as the wife has me doing massive yard work clean up this morning and early afternoon and I notice that Tom Hoge is at -6 for the tournament but his round for the day is -8. If the cut was at +1, my math skills tell me that Hoge started at +2. Did the cut line move? Is this an LIV plot to mess with us? What gives?? Or am I just losing it with numbers in this instance? What kind of new-fangled *&$6%!@ math is going on here???

Say, what was the cut line today at the start? I thought it was +1. Did it move to +2 somehow magically and I missed it??

So I am following it on-line as the wife has me doing massive yard work clean up this morning and early afternoon and I notice that Tom Hoge is at -6 for the tournament but his round for the day is -8. If the cut was at +1, my math skills tell me that Hoge started at +2. Did the cut line move? Is this an LIV plot to mess with us? What gives?? Or am I just losing it with numbers in this instance? What kind of new-fangled *&$6%!@ math is going on here???
Not sure, but when they say his name it makes me hungry. 🥖

The cut line ended up at +2.

Hobbit Hoge drained a 10 footer on h the last hole to break the tournament record with a 62, r breaking the c record of 63 by a bunch of guys - including the liv spokeshark. Cue the conspiracy theories - the PGA came ump with some way to remove Norman from the record books of their feature tournament

Because we are 26 days from The Masters, the round that made Sunday at the Masters

great recap, Venturi is the best golf voice IMO

Not a great day of golf, the tournament was over about the time Scottie made the turn. Hell of a Saturday and none of the chasers being able to make a charge got Scheffler the easy win. Scheffler is only the 3rd golfer in history to be the champion of The Players and The Masters at the same time. ( Nicklaus and Tiger the other two)

In the PGSF we had 11 players pick the winner. Three players had Scheffler and Hovland the winning difference was all 4 players getting points for Dawg.

Congratulations to this week's winner @FSUdawg

Players-Winner-2023.png

Will post updated leaderboard shortly

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT