ADVERTISEMENT

Golf PGSF FedEx Cup Week 11 The Valspar Championship (sign-up is open to anyone who would like to join )

very early, cut line opens at +1
Fitzpatrick biggest name below the line currently

Might as well go ahead and give Spieth the trophy, that guy has nerves of steel, can not see him wobbling, way too strong of a player mentally to slip up or let something jinx him

Only 4 of the players currently in this week's top 20 are not sponsored Titleist players. Their market share of the top players really is remarkable.

Reactions: NoleLizards
Might as well go ahead and give Spieth the trophy, that guy has nerves of steel, can not see him wobbling, way too strong of a player mentally to slip up or let something jinx him
NiA - thanks, just thanks (for nothing) o_O. Soon as your thoughts hit the air, he went in to his birdie this-bogey that mode and I was dancing on the ceiling one minute and then hiding under the covers the next...his play is NOT good for my blood pressure.

Great story about Schenk though. A real road-warrior with his schedule. And how would the Brits celebrate if Tommy gets his first PGA win? There might not be enough ale in the tap if that happens...should be a fun (and nerve-wracking) Sunday. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: NoleinATL
@Nolerball How do you do this every week?? My nerves are completely frayed from pulling for Spieth today. I need a drink....
Have one (and one OR two for me). Serioulys, my Brother, I can't...see my reply above to NiA. I am kinda like a cross between a teeny-bopper who went to their first Taylor Swift concert...and the hard-rocker who learned that Van Halen had broken up.

Thanks, folks. It was a big one, I am no longer in my 50s. When I was a high school kid, I thought someone who was sixty was really old. Now that I am there, I have come to realize that, well, high school me was right. It IS really old.

Just started watching, Are Spieth and Schenk on the clock? they seem to be way behind the Fleetwood group

wow, that is 4 great shots after dumping it in the water

Oh damn, have to feel for Schenk

will take a miraculous shot to set up a hopeful chip

at least he didnt leave it short

Hell of a win for Moore, he got some help and a lucky tree placement, but he made some big shots on his way to a 67

That was an exciting back nine with 3 guys looking for their 1st PGA Tour win with a 3-time major champion chasing ( still can't believe Fleetwood has failed to close one out).
Hitting balls on the range hoping his score holds, Taylor Moore gets his first win on tour after a really great 67

.In the PGSF, no one had the winner, but there were a lot of picks that were close right up to the end. With 4 golfers with solid scores, and a nice boost from Burns getting to solo 6th our winner cruises to victory

Congratulations to this week's winner @FSU & Golf

Valspar-Winner-2023.png

Will post updated leaderboard shortly

Really felt bad for Schenk.

Agreed, that shot of him bending over and grasping his knees after seeing where his drive ended up was heartbreaking. You could feel the emotion in that body language, the on course camera guy did a great job

Edit to add video

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT