ADVERTISEMENT

Golf PGSF FedEx Cup Week 12 The World Golf Championships-Dell Technologies Match Play (sign-up is still open, ) ***Reminder Wednesday Start****

I'm doing great so far; it's approaching 1:30 and none of my guys are losing (yet). *

* None are winning, either...my first guy doesn't tee off for another 30 minutes

Reactions: NoleinATL
Big matchup for Fowler today, up against that stinking gator, hope he gets the win.
Get to 2-0, close to having it locked up with wins against Rahm and horschel.
A quarterfinal finish would likely be enough points for top 50 at a return to Augusta

Reactions: NoleLizards
Van Rooyen is on the front page of the Corales Portacana leaderboard... Does that count for anything??

I asked her again last night and she realized her mistake. SHe just clicked on the first thing she saw. This show has distracted her and driving her crazy.

Matches start early tomorrow, possible bad weather late afternoon, so first match goes off at 8 CST

Unless Matsuyama is injured, he shouldn't W/D. Regardless of whether he was going to advance or not, his W/D affects the others trying to advance.

Article I read indicated that he has a neck injury & that he's been struggling with it all season. I don't think he'd have dropped out if not - he still had a reasonable chance to advance with a win today (he'd have finished 2-1, same as Homa; Suh could've also gotten to 2-1. Tiebreaker is stroke play, sudden death).

Article I read indicated that he has a neck injury & that he's been struggling with it all season. I don't think he'd have dropped out if not - he still had a reasonable chance to advance with a win today (he'd have finished 2-1, same as Homa; Suh could've also gotten to 2-1. Tiebreaker is stroke play, sudden death).
Thanks, I feel better about it now. I pick him to win a lot, and really like him since his Masters win.

Also see Zalatoris W/D due to "illness".

Freaking Rahm 4 down thru 11 to that damn gator, Fowler needs a miracle at this point

I won't miss this tournament when it comes to our competition. I've always been terrible at it. We haven't even reached the quarters yet, and my last guy standing is on life support. 😣

I won't miss this tournament when it comes to our competition. I've always been terrible at it. We haven't even reached the quarters yet, and my last guy standing is on life support. 😣

agreed, I thought I would for sure have two get through and Homa loses to Hughes, damn it

Thats the thing about this tourney , Young has 1 top10 this year, but looks all world this week

• Angry
I don't have a dog in the fight, but this Xander-Rory battle's looking like an all-timer. Guess I'll miss this tournament after all. 🙁

This really is a Scheffler home game, and he played incredible golf on the back nine

I don't have a dog in the fight, but this Xander-Rory battle's looking like an all-timer. Guess I'll miss this tournament after all. 🙁

I will miss it , I enjoy watching match play , I also liked when there was a regular tour event that had stableford scoring. Barracuda still uses it, but it is the opposite field tournament for The Open so we have never had it on the schedule in the PGSF

I will miss it , I enjoy watching match play , I also liked when there was a regular tour event that had stableford scoring. Barracuda still uses it, but it is the opposite field tournament for The Open so we have never had it on the schedule in the PGSF
I've been saying for years that I wish that the PGA Championship would return to match play

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT