ADVERTISEMENT

Golf PGSF FedEx Cup Week 14 The Masters

Gotta love America. America loves them the free market until the free market threatens the American oligarchs.
heh, everything has a time and place. I am a proponent of the free market, but I am also of the belief there should be a certain level of respect for a moment.
The son trying to sell golf balls during Lee Elder's moment was disrespectful, that was a pretty consistent feeling and resulted in the guy getting booted.
Gary Player certainly has the right o be endorsed by whomever he pleases, but he knows what a hot button issue the Saudi Golf discussion has been the last year. Wearing the brand at that moment seems to me to be in poor taste, but people can disagree and many would that do not hold the ceremonial first tee in the same reverence as do I. With that said I don't think Player wearing that shirt in any way threatens anyone, be it the Tour, Augusta National or "oligarchs".

Reactions: cmanole
It is still early, but talked myself out of Scheffler and picked Thomas for my change, thought no way this guy stays on a heater this damn long, and JT got all that good info from Tiger, dang it ---wrong again so far

Been better off to have kept Finau the way JT is beating all over the course, now he is the creek

Smith is on fire, 7 under after a double bogey on 1 to start the day

I hereby award myself the Idiot of the Week trophy.

Not so fast, he had a double to end the day and is at just -4

Crazy round, a double to start the day and end the day with eight birdies in between, wow.

Look at these 3 grouped together--I knew I shouldn't have made that change, stupid JT rarely plays good when I pick him

tied for 72nd

T72
DECHAMBEAU
+4
OOSTHUIZEN
+4
THOMAS
+4

whew, I figured it was going to be a lot, but I have heard, we never thought we would see this again at least 1200 times since I got in from work on the replay. I think I will just go back to watching the clips on the Masters website

Others may disagree, but I just knew it was going to turn into the Tiger All The Time Network with his playing in this tournament. I understand, it is a story with his return after the accident and rehab. All the sports shows I heard after round one started with Tiger. Sometimes they would actually mention that Im was leading. Often not however.

Others may disagree, but I just knew it was going to turn into the Tiger All The Time Network with his playing in this tournament. I understand, it is a story with his return after the accident and rehab. All the sports shows I heard after round one started with Tiger. Sometimes they would actually mention that Im was leading. Often not however.
At least he's not a WD.

wind must be tough today, very few red numbers
Charl with the low round of the day, in second, Willett in 1st, crazy

Freaking Tiger is in a position to make a huge run if the wind does down this afternoon, and then tomorrow will be damn near unbearable

wind must be tough today, very few red numbers
Charl with the low round of the day, in second, Willett in 1st, crazy

Freaking Tiger is in a position to make a huge run if the wind does down this afternoon, and then tomorrow will be damn near unbearable
I don't believe the wind will die down this afternoon. The forecast here at my house, closer to Atlanta, actually shows the winds increasing between now and 9pm.

I believe Tiger is already +4 through 5 holes today.

Mrs BFT is not going to be pleased when I tell her Spieth was on the cut line when he came to the 18th. And then got a DB it. And then I add in Brooks was a MC as well.
Bill, tell her to have a cold beverage (or several) and forget about him...or just say that 'there is always next year'. Missed the cut. Hey Jordan, this isn't the Farmers Insurance tourney - sheesh...

SMH at Spieth - he double dunked at 12 (shades of '16) and it was even more chest-constricting for me to see that Willett was leading at the time. Talk about a recurring nightmare. Oh, and then he went ahead and doubled on 18. Glad I didn't see that one. I might have pulled out the Wild Turkey...

Guess I will get ALOT of painting done this weekend. :rolleyes:

Well Scheffler has this thing wrapped up, the way he is playing no way he puts up a monster number on 1 and never recovers tomorrow

Glad to see JT dropped in the thread last night and read my post, seems a little more focused today.
Based on his natural talent and innate ability, JT should be among those dominating the sport. For some unknown reason though he's inconsistent, and we only get glimpses of his immense potential occasionally as we did today.

That's why even though he jumps off the page whenever he's in a given tournament's field, it's terrifying for me to pick him.

A little correct handed magic..I think the guy can hit shots like this because he doesn't care what people think or the outcome, he is just going for it

It is f’ing nauseating.

Hope it tightens up the top of the leaderboard! 👀
very doubtful that Scheffler kid has a mind like a steel trap, nothing can shake him, he will probably fire a 59 today, he is the #1 player in the world you know. If I had picked him in the PGSF I would already be counting my 600 points

ADVERTISEMENT