ADVERTISEMENT

Golf PGSF FedEx Cup Week 15 The RBC Heritage

Jimmy
Cousin DFS had a great round today.
Jimmy Walker's having a good day as well...

happy good times GIF

Guys are predictably going low this morning, cut currently -1
lots of big names right around the cut line

Jimmy Walker blistering the course , up to -12 thru 15 and the line has moved to -2

Reactions: NoleLizards
Damned if all 4 of my picks made the cut! This occurs about as often as Halley's Comet!

NIA, based on the fact that this is an event not likely to occur again, could I be rewarded and extra 1000 points as my trophy for everyone?

Yes, as a one time commissioner accomplishment award , @seminoleed will receive 1000 points for all 4 picks making the cut...congrats sir

Should be an exciting moving day, as people are already moving up the leaderboard
Bradley moves into a tie for 2nd with a 64, Cam Davis is also tied for 2nd 4 under through 6
Jimmy tees off in 10 minutes with huge names coming up the leaderboard

League Office Message

Earlier today a player violated section 3.2 of the player conduct policy which prohibits players from asking for or requesting free points.

The penalty for a violation of section 3.2,is an automatic deduction of 1000 points.
Due to the violation earlier today @seminoleed will be penalized 1000 points.

Per policy the players association has already filed an appeal on Ed's behalf, and the appeal was denied by the league commissioner.

Hope everyone enjoys the rest of the tournament

League Office Message

Earlier today a player violated section 3.2 of the player conduct policy which prohibits players from asking for or requesting free points.

The penalty for a violation of section 3.2,is an automatic deduction of 1000 points.

Per policy the players association has already filed an appeal on Ed's behalf, and the appeal was denied by the league commissioner.

When it rains, it pours, or so it seems.
Sad Monsters Inc GIF by filmeditor

League Office Message

Harsh...just harsh. Kinda like your first love in 9th grade, where she builds you up for a few weeks, and then just crushes your dreams and slices up your heart when you see her with another guy after 7th period one day...referencing a true story that, uh, happened to a friend.

My official Shane Lowry rant:

The guy's done. If there was ever a time and place for him to return to competitiveness, it was this week at Harbortown. If he was going to mail it in during the weekend after managing to squeeze in over the cut line, he should have just moved on and allowed someone who actually cares to collect his measly paycheck this week.

In the spirit of trying to be more positive, I'd like to personally thank Sam Burns for doing  his job well today.

Reactions: NoleinATL
I hope Greller more than the customary 10%, he talks more than all the other caddies combined each week

• Haha
Reactions: Nolerball
That was the best RBC I remember, lot of guys battling to the end. Spieth for the second year gets into a playoff, but couldn't get either putt to drop at the 1st 2 extra holes and then Fitzpatrick hits a fantastic shot on the 3rd extra to get the win.

In the PGSF, 5 players had Spieth, but only one had Fitzpatrick and Spieth for a run away win this week.
Congratulations to this weeks winner @FSUdawg

RBC-Winner-2023.png

Will post updated leaderboard shortly

Reactions: NoleLizards
That was the best RBC I remember, lot of guys battling to the end. Spieth for the second year gets into a playoff, but couldn't get either putt to drop at the 1st 2 extra holes and then Fitzpatrick hits a fantastic shot on the 3rd extra to get the win.

In the PGSF, 5 players had Spieth, but only one had Fitzpatrick and Spieth for a run away win this week.
Congratulations to this weeks winner @FSUdawg

RBC-Winner-2023.png

Will post updated leaderboard shortly
Congrats Dawg...At least I finished ahead of Vapor.

Sinking Costume Quest GIF by Cartoon Hangover

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT