ADVERTISEMENT

Golf PGSF FedEx Cup Week 16 The Zurich Classic

Packed leaderboard for the teams out early
Fitz*2 and Mitchell/Im tied at -10

I'm not a meteorologist, but have a feeling there will be a rain delay at some point. We got pounded by rain overnight between 3 AM - 6 AM. Impressive lightning, but I'm going to drag today too.

I'm not a meteorologist, but have a feeling there will be a rain delay at some point. We got pounded by rain overnight between 3 AM - 6 AM. Impressive lightning, but I'm going to drag today too.
Just messing with you earlier, of course. You're spot on about the weather. It's about to get quite ugly...

UPDATE: Play has now been suspended. Things may clear up a bit after two local time. Keep your fingers crossed.

Last edited:
Reactions: NoleinATL
Way to go Daly/Duval you follow up that sparkling 75 with a masterful 83. Are you flippin kidding me ?!
Hell, I could beat that on my own ball. NIIICCE JOB PGA TOUR !!
tee off harold ramis GIF

7 currently tied for the lead, one being the dirty gator team
Three of my teams managed to make it to the weekend. Sadly, between them, they're simply not amassing enough birdies...in a format designed to produce them in bunches...to keep up with the leaders. Perhaps they're just not quite as motivated as some of the guys desperate for points.

Reactions: NoleinATL
7 currently tied for the lead, one being the dirty gator team
The dirty gator team's thankfully slipped down the leaderboard BUT the team of Schwab and proud Nole Vincent Normann begin the day tied for 3rd place!

College Football Fsu GIF by SHOWTIME Sports

Last edited:
Good day of golf, the Canadians with the round of the day with 63, but they came up short of Riley and Hardy who close out the first win on tour for both with an impressive 65 today. Congrats to the first-time winners. Fun fact during the broadcast, the Zurich Classic hasproduced 19 first time winners, second on tour behind the John Deere Classic

In the PGSF , we had 3 players of Cantlay/Schauffle, Im/Mitchell, and the Kims.
The difference was D McCarthy/J Dahmen, who got 80 points

Congratulations to this weeks winner @Bobcat07

Zurich-Winner-2023.png

Will post updated leaderboard shortly

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT