ADVERTISEMENT

Golf PGSF FedEx Cup Week 18 The Wells Fargo Championship

Fleetwood, with a very ho-hum even round to lose the lead.
JT making an appearance at the top of a leaderboard

Spieth with an ugly 77 to miss the cut
2 under through 17, +9 over next 19 holes , ouch
I consider picking JT almost every week and the few times I've gone ahead and done it, I've regretted the selection.

Fleetwood, with a very ho-hum even round to lose the lead.
JT making an appearance at the top of a leaderboard

Spieth with an ugly 77 to miss the cut
2 under through 17, +9 over next 19 holes , ouch
I sincerely and ashamedly apologize to all those on this board who picked Spieth this week. It seems like an imposter showed up in Charlotte, wearing UA gear and carrying a Cameron putter, unless my eyes deceived me...now I am resigned to a long weekend of chores in the yard.

Liz - whatever juju you've got is potent...

Not sure if Jordan will ever recover from what I've done to him. 😢
Well, at least he can return home now and prep for the Byron Nelson and try to finally beat K.H. Lee - I know, I know he can't and won't if he PLAYS as poorly as he did these past two days. Today's round was a complete CF, er, a cluster of bad grapes, and a literal sour cornucopia of shots that would make a bunch of First Tee participants weep and gnash their teeth (some slight variation of that was happening in my house during what little I watched and could stomach). But no matter...this is done and its on to next week...Morikawa also laid an egg so I am at 50% strength. Might as well watch the NBA or something, I dunno...

freaking Rory, a decent day and he is in the mix, stumbling around plus 2 on the day
Ken Jeong GIF by The Masked Singer

• Haha
Reactions: NoleinATL
freaking W Clark, I am going to start sending out messages to players that if pick you, you are guaranteed a top 5 finish within a month, 5% for the pick.

What do you guys think, should I put my Venmo, Paypal, or both?

freaking W Clark, I am going to start sending out messages to players that if pick you, you are guaranteed a top 5 finish within a month, 5% for the pick.

What do you guys think, should I put my Venmo, Paypal, or both?
Neither what with the new IRS regs regarding those types of pay services. Just have a check sent. Far easier.

BTW, I can do just as good what Adam Scott did on 18.

Well, if anyone was hoping for the patented Rory Sunday rally to salvage you some points, he's two over through his first three holes. 😡

Certainly is a nice way to get your first win, Clark gets 3.6 million at the elevated event getting his first PGA Tour win. A good afternoon of golf even got some distance between himself and 2nd place.

In the PGSF, few players had Xander so it came down to Finau vs Hovland.
Finau got 36 vs Hovalnds 12 and that was the winning difference

Congrats to this week's winner @Tom81

WF-Champ-2023.png

will post updated leaderboard shortly

Certainly is a nice way to get your first win, Clark gets 3.6 million at the elevated event getting his first PGA Tour win. A good afternoon of golf even got some distance between himself and 2nd place.

In the PGSF, few players had Xander so it came down to Finau vs Hovland.
Finau got 36 vs Hovalnds 12 and that was the winning difference

Congrats to this week's winner @Tom81

WF-Champ-2023.png

will post updated leaderboard shortly

It's a shame that between my four hackers they couldn't scrounge up two more lousy points.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT