ADVERTISEMENT

PGSF FedEx Cup Week 19 The AT&T Byron Nelson

It's an early Festivus miracle that the three guys I have left made it to the weekend. Maybe I can get more than 7 points this week after all.

Reactions: NoleinATL
Brooks Koepka is rounding into shape.
He just needs to clean up his approach shots and
short chips around the green and voila', repeat PGA champion!
Playing good, but not great golf and he finished 4th at Byron Nelson.

That was enjoyable golf today. I know I am a broken record on this, but I love watching guys get their first win. Todays first win was really neat as Kamg basically had to come back and win the tournaments a couple times due to the weather and some hot starts today.

In the PGSF, we have a player get their first win of the season,
Tom81 with an excellent pick of Harding to go along with Koepka takes home the victory.
Congratulations to this weeks winner @Tom81

djOo56adDqq_QLskV9SOVQlsLQNr1WKeh0o87lWVeo-8XKbZHJxuOEXx4KinXHjchogImfc=w283-h437-no

will post updated leader board shortly

I can't figure out why no one chose Sung Kang.

Seems to me the Korean guys on tour are very streaky and therefore quite unpredictable. They can get hot and go very low any weekend. Guessing when that's going to happen can prove to be problematic, however.

Kudos to Kang for overcoming so many speed bumps to win his first tournament. The 61 in cold damp slow conditions Friday was especially remarkable and lapped the field.

Seems to me the Korean guys on tour are very streaky and therefore quite unpredictable. They can get hot and go very low any weekend. Guessing when that's going to happen can prove to be problematic, however.

Kudos to Kang for overcoming so many speed bumps to win his first tournament. The 61 in cold damp slow conditions Friday was especially remarkable and lapped the field.

Unlike the LPGA where the top of the leader board is crowded with Korean players.

Reactions: NoleLizards
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT