ADVERTISEMENT

PGSF FedEx Cup Week 20 The PGA Championship

Kind of interesting to see Tiger putt so poorly. Those greens aren't that hard. Have some slopes but nowhere near something like Augusta.

Reactions: NoleinATL
TNT's coverage might be the worst I can remember of any golf coverage in the modern era.

And have Bethpage's green always looked like that?

Yes those are the greens Poa Anna grass is like that.

I am not crazy about any sports coverage TNT does. What in particular did you not like about their coverage?

Yes those are the greens Poa Anna grass is like that.

I am not crazy about any sports coverage TNT does. What in particular did you not like about their coverage?

The weird commentating that basically brought nothing to the table besides what seemed like a casual fan "rooting" on the names. The lack of ever showing a leaderboard, or even the current score of the given golfer they were showing at that moment. And more than one occasion the "shot tracker" went opposite of where the ball actually went.

The weird commentating that basically brought nothing to the table besides what seemed like a casual fan "rooting" on the names. The lack of ever showing a leaderboard, or even the current score of the given golfer they were showing at that moment. And more than one occasion the "shot tracker" went opposite of where the ball actually went.

It did seem like they would take a long time to show a current golfer's score as they were putting for instance.

Reactions: cmanole
Brooks making that supergroup look very bad.

Molinari and Woods in risk of missing cut and Brooks is lapping the field

And it is a copy of the home game for Tiger.

I am reminded of the comment from the knight in Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade when he said, and I quote, "He chose poorly" as it pertains to my pick of Tiger this week.

Good logic there BFT.
That said, logic dictated Rahm would do well on this course, but
certainly not Speith. No top 25s this year and not long off the tee.
Whomever picked Speith must have been using their Magic 8 ball.
Good call!

Good logic there BFT.
That said, logic dictated Rahm would do well on this course, but
certainly not Speith. No top 25s this year and not long off the tee.
Whomever picked Speith must have been using their Magic 8 ball.
Good call!

Win some, lose some.

Going back to Tiger and that debacle for those that selected him (hand raised here), after his round offering factors that led to him missing the cut said, "The PGA was a quick turn around from the Masters".

A month between tourneys is a quick turnaround?

o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

It is why I did not consider him at all.
Well, at least Rory did make the cut. Hopefully for those of us who picked him, he'll play well over the weekend since there's no pressure (which he's obviously not adept at handling) on him and get us some points.

Last edited:
Reactions: seminoleed
Who here thinks Berger can handle the weekend major pressure of being in contention?

ADVERTISEMENT