ADVERTISEMENT

Golf PGSF FedEx Cup Week 20 The PGA Championship

Really amazing how well Charl is playing since the Masters...
got it to -2 so far today

These par 5's are monsters both over 600 yards- 5 playing over 660 today- eagles will be tough to come by this week

Here comes JT, while freaking Cantlay is +7, dang it, almost every time I pick the guy he misses the cut.

JT vs Rory would be a fun weekend battle if scores hold

I realize it's breezy there, but I didn't anticipate Southern Hills being this difficult. I mean it's not really that much windier than it was at the Nelson last week, and the players tore that track up.

Is the set up really that puzzling for the best players in the world? Some of these scores are ridiculous!

Morikawa, Scheffler and DJ all with big numbers on day 2 and will miss the cut

oh and here is John relaxing after yesterdays round with a shot at making the weekend

Someone apparently counted the number of cigs he smoked while playing round one. The number was 21.

That man I think will not be seeing a ripe old age.

Damn, Berger went out in 42, ended up with an 80 to finish at +13--wonder if he is still hurt
They were talking about what a great wind player he is on Golf Channel before the tournament started, and I was considering taking him. Perhaps he is still hurting.

and the cut goes to +4, Tiger is in the weekend if the score holds,
Every CBS employee on-site has been told to get out on the course and make sure every ball Tiger hits finds its way to the fairway, or it's their job
That means Collin would make it as well. Joy!

If the cut gets to +11, then all my picks would make it. 😁

Last edited:
Why didn't anyone pick this Zalatoris guy?? He's pretty good!

I was reading one of those advanced stats pages where the guy makes picks and they said he could compete if he got hot putting, but this wasn't the course to hope that happens, I would avoid Zalatoris ( something close not verbatim).

I am going to find that guy and let him know Zalatoris is perfect inside 10ft so far this week

I was reading one of those advanced stats pages where the guy makes picks and they said he could compete if he got hot putting, but this wasn't the course to hope that happens, I would avoid Zalatoris ( something close not verbatim).

I am going to find that guy and let him know Zalatoris is perfect inside 10ft so far this week

Might be TGW. He's making the rounds trying to hustle a buck here and there.

And ESPN made sure we saw every shot.

Not a lot of players would garner that much attention while on their way to shooting a +9.

And being 18 shots off the lead; hell, not even Palmer in his prime would've attracted that kind of attention.

This Tiger worship is becoming truly disgusting. Hell, I didn't even realize that Bubba was near the top of the leaderboard until he teed off just now.

I was aware of Bubba, just because he was on the late broadcast I watched last night

I said CBS yesterday but I bet ESPN was pulling for that late cut to make more than CBS, as Bill said, they showed damn near every shot this morning

I don't know if Rory wins another major, he either has a terrible first round or tanks after a good opening round.
I am surprised he is falling out of contention after Thursday's round, I guess it is the stress

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT