ADVERTISEMENT

Golf PGSF FedEx Cup Week 20: The PGA Championship

Wait, now I get it. Look at his mug shot--he claims Middle East ancestry. He must be on someone's terrorist list. Way to go, ICE!
Episode 14 Nbc GIF by One Chicago

He made it before his tee time
They are showing his tee shot at 10:08.

Unreal he got processed that quickly
Imagine numerous calls were made to the mayor and others to get him out that quick.

Imagine numerous calls were made to the mayor and others to get him out that quick.
All of the degenerate gamblers in the gallery will surely do all they can to boost his efforts.

• Love
Reactions: NoleinATL
Why is the pgatour.com shot tracker so far behind during this tournament? Do they have a kickback scheme going with ESPN Plus or something??

Yeah, that was quick esp with a felony involved. I was thinking the PGA got involved by sending a lawyer over immediately. Maybe even the owners of Valhalla as well. The number one player not playing the weekend? They could not have that happen.

Early on, at least, it appears that Scottie might be a little drained today following all he went through yesterday. Add in the fact that Ted Scott is attending his son's high school graduation today, this could wind up being a rare round in the seventies for him.

Reactions: DFSNOLE
Early on, at least, it appears that Scottie might be a little drained today following all he went through yesterday. Add in the fact that Ted Scott is attending his son's high school graduation today, this could wind up being a rare round in the seventies for him.
Had the same thought. He is now likely to drop more strokes on #4.

Looks like the CBS graphics team is hitting the bourbon early.

Finch has mentioned drinking so much Dottie asked him if he was thirsty, lol
He replied I am always thirsty, so everybody might be hitting the bourbon early

Reactions: NoleLizards
Xander gets a two-stroke lead and then completely chokes on 15 to lose the lead, he has got to close out better if he ever wants to win a major

Stacked leaderboard going into Sunday, should be a heck of a day on a course that obviously will give up some very low rounds

Reactions: NoleLizards
Could finally be his time.

Could be, there will be a ton of pressure tomorrow, whoever handles that the best will win
I would like to see Xander or Theegala win.

Rory sure did fall off today, he blipped for a second then stumbled home

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT