ADVERTISEMENT

Golf PGSF FedEx Cup Week 23 The RBC Canadian Open

But, but...9/2/1, blood money, etc., etc. PGA players are getting hosed in this deal, and a select few have gotten rich(er). Maybe the PGA players should go on strike until all the dough paid to LIV players is redistributed among all the brethren?
From each according to his ability, to each according to his need...or some such nonsense like that. It just seems that the element of trust has died. Okay, time for bed. I am to old for this stuff.

From each according to his ability, to each according to his need...or some such nonsense like that. It just seems that the element of trust has died. Okay, time for bed. I am to old for this stuff.

Don't get me wrong; I'm not opposed to anyone making any amount of money they can. The LIV wasn't the problem, as we've discovered this week.

Justin Rose is looking like a great pick so far. When he's on (such as at Pebble earlier this year), he's a force to be reckoned with!

Reactions: NoleinATL
A little bit of rain. I don't think it will be that bad. If the forecasts hold true, they should be glad the tournament is over on Sunday because the chance of rain goes up significantly on Monday.

Crowded leaderboard going to Sunday with Fleetwood and Rory making moves today

Of course Hatton pooped himself to fall out of contention, cant imagine why that happened

Reactions: NoleLizards
Rory just doing Rory things....

Perplexing how he could transition to 4th round Rory that quickly.

I picked Hatton, but it would be cool to see Taylor win the Canadian Open.

FYI.
No internet and my phone will not connect as a hot spot, so scores could be delayed today.

Reactions: Bill From Tampa
Perplexing how he could transition to 4th round Rory that quickly.

I picked Hatton, but it would be cool to see Taylor win the Canadian Open.

FYI.
No internet and my phone will not connect as a hot spot, so scores could be delayed today.

I got it covered. And here it is early.

BFT
Mrs BFT
And then everyone else.

I guess the USGA did not appreicate people saying the PGA was setting up courses as tough as the USGA

The 11th is stretched to 290

• Wow
Reactions: NoleLizards
Eric Cole with a great round of 9 under to get to 5th place. Got to be happy for that guy. 14 years to get his card, he has made the most of it , on track to make 3 million plus.

Not to beat the proverbial dead horse, but look at some of the scores posted today and Rory is even, unbelievable

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT