ADVERTISEMENT

Golf PGSF FedEx Cup Week 24 The US Open

Kicking myself in the buttocks for not picking DJ. He's been playing well. And on a course with a bunch of wedges, DJ is the guy. The only thing that's been lacking is the putter. Oh well. rooting for him anyway. I'll always remember the U.S. Open where they hit him with the penalty. ( That's no longer a penalty !) Great focus and demeanor.

Reactions: NoleinATL
Yeah, watching until 11 PM is kind of tough.

Then of course there is the opposite when it is The Open starting at 1 AM.

You could have switched over and watch the US massacre of Mexico, with all the accompanying asshat behavior of Mexico's players AND supporters in the stand. Never has the difference between our two countries been displayed so starkly.

Kicking myself in the buttocks for not picking DJ. He's been playing well. And on a course with a bunch of wedges, DJ is the guy. The only thing that's been lacking is the putter. Oh well. rooting for him anyway. I'll always remember the U.S. Open where they hit him with the penalty. ( That's no longer a penalty !) Great focus and demeanor.

It was such a stupid penalty. They allowed the gallery to walk and stand in it. No wonder he sis not think it was a hazard.

Ease up on the kicking, it was a real penalty area this time

Rory with a heck of a recovery today +2 thru *9 then fires a 30 to to get -8
DJ also made a good comeback after the snowman

Reactions: NoleLizards
Looks as though Max Homa's fifteen minutes of fame is over. I thought he'd regain his form upon returning to his home turf, but boy was I wrong! 🙄

Wild ride for Fowler today. Thru 17, he has 3 pars, 8 birdies, 6, bogeys.
Makeable birdie putt on 18

Can't believe how many terrible drives there have been on 18 today. Good lord, the fairway is 65 yards wide and guys arw missing it by 35 yards.

Can't believe how many terrible drives there have been on 18 today. Good lord, the fairway is 65 yards wide and guys arw missing it by 35 yards.

I guess they are not use to seeing that in the US Open and just have been losing their focus on the tee box looking at all that wide open space..

Damn, the leaders do not tee off until 6:45 EST, they will not be done to after 11

It is painful, NBC's coverage has been less than great.

Eckroat is having a heck of a front 9, always enjoy seeing qualifiers doing well

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT