ADVERTISEMENT

Golf PGSF FedEx Cup Week 26 The Rocket Mortgage Classic

Sadly, I think I'm a PGSF junkie. I wouldn't know how to waste all the time I waste on this if I left.

Which I guess speaks volumes about me, amirite?
Am I Right Tv Show GIF by The Bold Type

Ed, let's not make any rash decisions.
Why don't you think it over and make your picks for the John Deere Classic next week? Then after that, if you still want to step away, I think we will all understand and support your decision, hoping you decide to rejoin later. Going this route, we will let your John Deere picks rollover until the end of the season.

OMG, I hope you weren't taking me seriously about leaving. No one takes me seriously anywhere, with goo reason. Believe me, if for some reason I decided to get out, I wouldn't announce it; you'd just figure I fell into the same dark hole Vapor fell in.

Which is one reason for me to stay and see if I can finish ahead of him. With my luck, he could pass me just with his rollovers. 😄

• Haha
Reactions: NoleinATL
OMG, I hope you weren't taking me seriously about leaving. No one takes me seriously anywhere, with goo reason. Believe me, if for some reason I decided to get out, I wouldn't announce it; you'd just figure I fell into the same dark hole Vapor fell in.

Which is one reason for me to stay and see if I can finish ahead of him. With my luck, he could pass me just with his rollovers. 😄

Lol, no I didn't think really think so, BUT I also needed to hedge my bet just in case.

With your current picks, one of those guys may get lucky and win a tourney in the playoffs, get 2500 points, and boom you fly right by me in the standings.
If your rollover picks were from the John Deere, lets just say I would pretty much have locked up,

Not Dead F***** Last place

Kenny Powers Finger Guns GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha
Reactions: seminoleed

I know I never do. :)

I would imagine Rocket Mortgage abd CBS are rather upset

JT, Tom Kim and Finau. 3 of the biggest names playing will/ are likely missing the cut
JT is done, finishes 1 over, yikes
TK and Finau at -1 thru 13

• Sad
Reactions: NoleLizards
I would imagine Rocket Mortgage abd CBS are rather upset

JT, Tom Kim and Finau. 3 of the biggest names playing will/ are likely missing the cut
JT is done, finishes 1 over, yikes
TK and Finau at -1 thru 13

That's OK. TV will have Aberg who is a household name throughout the country (or at least in Lubbock) to splash all throughout the broadcast.

That's OK. TV will have Aberg who is a household name throughout the country (or at least in Lubbock) to splash all throughout the broadcast.
TOAST !! And the KC curse is alive and well. I had both JT ( why ? He's sucked all year.) And Finau.
Oh well. Oops almost forgot that Tom King (kim) guy... I really liked his game. :D

Some great stories going into Sunday

1. Fowler obvious
2. Hadwin, the tackle he took and would be the 5th Canuck to win this year
3. Taylor, same as Taylor Farms, #1 peanut producer in FL at one point, all I got
4. Peter Kuest, Monday qualifier , change your life
4. Rai, @NoleLizards back-to-back great picks for the win

Some great stories going into Sunday

1. Fowler obvious
2. Hadwin, the tackle he took and would be the 5th Canuck to win this year
3. Taylor, same as Taylor Farms, #1 peanut producer in FL at one point, all I got
4. Peter Kuest, Monday qualifier , change your life
4. Rai, @NoleLizards back-to-back great picks for the win
Long way to go. (Literally, perhaps... Forecast calls for thundershowers all day tomorrow.)

Reactions: NoleinATL
Bummer if that happens. Really disrupts the flow of watching the tournament.

ESPN+ is currently showing 4th round, although I can not find the link to the broadcast, it is just featured holes/groups on espn+

It is raining pretty hard already, this course is going to be drenched shortly

• Sad
Reactions: DFSNOLE
I do not watch featured groups often, but it is an interesting way to follow. The announcers for the group make a big difference.

Oh wow Homa just aced 15, as I was typing , great shot
The on-course guy said Homa was frustrated and might go right at pin

Brutal collapse at British Masters, 2 of the leaders are over par and the guy that will win has been done for over an hour after a 66.

• Wow
Reactions: seminoleed
Hadwin gets the birdie at 15, 3-way tie 3 holes to play

Rickie had a good look from 11 ft, needed that one

No roll in these fairways, Morikawa on 17 went 303 on a perfect drive, still 267 in , gets the birdie now 1 up

• Sad
That chip on 17 is going to haunt Rickie if he if doesn't get the win

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT