ADVERTISEMENT

Golf PGSF FedEx Cup Week 28 The Genesis Scottish Open

Eff me. I was home sick yesterday & pretty much delirious...Fitzgerald = Fitzpatrick.

Just want to clarify who I intended to jinx.

I may as well stuck with Fitzgerald, even though there was nobody in the field by that name. Of course, there's not going to be any Fitzpatricks playing this weekend, either. Frigging bum.

SPOILER ALERT!!!!

I find it rather amusing that the week nobody picked Tom Kim, he's playing in the final group Sunday.

Reactions: NoleinATL
No worse that Morikama's elephant hole.
If I see that little girl go to the beach once more, I may scratch my eyes out. Its not a bad commercial, but for the love of mike, Genesis, can't you afford another commercial? They have used the same one all year long, in every tournament. And now they are the named sponsor, it is every other commercial. Makes you want to go blind.

Bourbon mimosas? Do tell.

The wife would give me a dirty look when I ordered bourbon at her fancy brunches. The next time we went she googled a recipe for bourbon mimosas and found one.
Bourbon, orange liqueur , orange bitters and chocolate bitters. It is not bad,
and I get bourbon at Brunch.
When I order I ask for double the bourbon half the liquer and bitters and no damn champagne flute so it is a compromise, still get dirty looks.

• Love
Reactions: DFSNOLE
The wife would give me a dirty look when I ordered bourbon at her fancy brunches. The next time we went she googled a recipe for bourbon mimosas and found one.
Bourbon, orange liqueur , orange bitters and chocolate bitters. It is not bad,
and I get bourbon at Brunch.
When I order I ask for double the bourbon half the liquer and bitters and no damn champagne flute so it is a compromise, still get dirty looks.
It looks like I have some things to pick up at the liquor store.

Spoiler Alert*****************if you are watching later stop reading

Nice close today by Rory, gets the birdies on 17 and 18 to claim his 24th career win.

In the PGSF, multiple players who picked the winner and 3rd place so it comes down to the 3rd and 4th pick. Fleetwoods double bogey on the 18th and Hovland getting 29 points secured the win.

Congratulations to this week's winner @DFSNOLE

Scottish-Winner-23.png

Will Post updated leaderboard shortly

Reactions: NoleLizards
Congrats.

But what a boring tournament, especially round 4. Who wants to see the lead change hands back and forth constantly among several players. We want a player to dominant the field by 17 strokes!!!

And talk about so-so shots like Mcintyre's second on 18. Anybody can make that shot.

Or back to back birdies on 17 and 18, the hardest finishing hole on tour, to win the tournament. So what. That happens every other tourney. There's no pressure there.

Congrats.

But what a boring tournament, especially round 4. Who wants to see the lead change hands back and forth constantly among several players. We want a player to dominant the field by 17 strokes!!!

And talk about so-so shots like Mcintyre's second on 18. Anybody can make that shot.

Or back to back birdies on 17 and 18, the hardest finishing hole on tour, to win the tournament. So what. That happens every other tourney. There's no pressure there.
Damned shame it wasn't televised live. 😟

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT