ADVERTISEMENT

Golf PGSF FedEx Cup Week 29: The Open

Jeebus, my foursome is now a combines +16--for the day! And they aren't done yet.

And once again, the JT curse burns me again. Tied for 3rd at the start of the day, and now wallowing at +8.
None of my players are likely to survive the cut line.

Good news. Tiger is prolly already back on a plane for home.

Would hate to be saddled with Rory and Finau.
Raise Hand GIF by Nick Jonas

No wind. Or rather much less than the previous two days. Although it is from a different direction now.

And of course there is the rain currently.

Which is odd because it just about never rains during The Open. Right?

We have trouble for the leaders, both in the coffin bunker

I think Luke Donald has been pretty good in the booth

Looks like it was a good day to have played early, which is often the case in The Open. Lot of low scores in the morning, lot of high ones from those who were in the lead overnight.

The announcers jinx struck again when they said Lowry was a good player in bad weather. Five bogeys in eight holes later ...........

Last edited:
Reactions: NoleinATL
Heck of a tournament. The standings at the top kept changing on just about every hole.

What won it for Xander were those three birdies on that stretch of holes 10 thru 15 where only 20 birdies had been recorded all week.

Reactions: NoleinATL
I love The Open; such an incredible test when the weather is involved. Saturday was damn near perfect when you have professionals hitting driver to a par 3 and coming up short.
Congratulations to Xander, guy was steady all four days and took advantage today.

In the PGSF, tough week, but 3 players picked the winner.

Congratulations to The PGSF Open Champions @RancheroNole @Bill From Tampa and Mrs BFT

Screenshot-2024-07-21-193337.png

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT