ADVERTISEMENT

PGSF FedEx Cup Week 31 The WGC-Bridgestone Invitational

Fowler must not have seen i picked him until he got back to hotel last night. He righted the ship today though

Reactions: DFSNOLE
A detailed shot by shot story about Ian Poulter's 62?
giphy.gif

Tiger's language after hitting a poor tee ball is in 2007 form.

You heard that too eh. We should not expected anything different from him in that respect.

Just call it what Ian Baker-Finch called it in 1998 at The Open when an open mic caught Tiger on the 6th hole using an expletive (not deleted) ...... he called it "golf technical jargon".

I am honestly quite impressed with the number of shots from other players we're getting to see.
One would think it was he and not Fleetwood who's tied for 5th. They've shown the latter twice in the past couple of hours.

Rahm's got a little Seve in him. ...And I mentioned him before the announcers did! :mad:

Reactions: DFSNOLE
It may not happen, but it would not surprise me to see Tiger pull out of the PGA. Since the first round he has looked like his back is bothering him. Today's round where he is all over the place seems to reinforce that perception.

It may not happen, but it would not surprise me to see Tiger pull out of the PGA. Since the first round he has looked like his back is bothering him. Today's round where he is all over the place seems to reinforce that perception.
If his back is truly bothering him, it should further squelch the talk of him being back.

I had to step out (actually roll out in my case) for a bit and came home to see awful scores in general. Are these guys just conserving energy for next week or something?

Ho hum kind of day, DJ made a run , but fizzled out and JT played par golf to take home the win.

In the PGSF, no one had JT so it was a battle of all the folks who picked Dustin Johnson.
For the second week in a row Tom81 uses rollver picks to take home the win
congratulations to this weeks winner @Tom81

WGC%20Firestone%20winner%2018_zpsgsklebt1.png

will post updated leader shortly

So that's the secret to winning this thing .......... pick a team at the start of the season and just let it roll over every week.

since tom started so late, if picks are not made this week I am going to drop the scores. As always, we welcome new players , but got to make picks for more than once

Reactions: cmanole
You know whatever they are, they'll work again this week for the PGA. Ole Tommy Boy could be on a roll.
If anyone is truly interested, the cheat code is in the old Open Championship thread.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT