ADVERTISEMENT

Golf PGSF FedEx Cup Week 7: The Genesis Invitational (sign-up is open)

It can definitely become frustrating when guys play poorly when you pick them and vice versa. Cat(p)lay is a great example...Whenever I select him he looks ordinary, but when I don't he performs like a future hall of famer.

I guess I will have to start using that as my barometer.

Reactions: NoleinATL
Cantlay in neutral today, List up 2 thru 8
Hopefully get a good finish

List and Cantlay compete to see whose wheels come off faster.
Zalatoris and Matsuyama are 1 off the lead

Last edited:
Rory is not a great guy to have in the booth, lot of knowledge, but he always sounds like someone kicked his dog

Matsuyama just came in and snatched this away from multiple guys, what a back nine.
Really poor showing for Cantlay

Reactions: NoleLizards
Matsuyama just came in and snatched this away from multiple guys, what a back nine.
Really poor showing for Cantlay
Hideki went out and grabbed it when the rest played like they didn't want to win. Too bad he hasn't played anywhere near that well when I've picked him in the past.

That was not the final round I thought we would get, but what a hell f a round by Matsyuama. A 62 on Sunday with those players in front of you is an incredible round of golf on that course.

In the PGSF , only one player had all four picks finish in the top 10, which takes him to an easy victory to wrap up the California swing.

Congratulations to this week's winner, @seminoleed; awesome week, sir.

Screenshot-2024-02-18-174755.png

will post updated leader board shortly

That was not the final round I thought we would get, but what a hell f a round by Matsyuama. A 62 on Sunday with those players in front of you is an incredible round of golf on that course.

In the PGSF , only one player had all four picks finish in the top 10, which takes him to an easy victory to wrap up the California swing.

Congratulations to this week's winner, @seminoleed; awesome week, sir.

Screenshot-2024-02-18-174755.png

will post updated leader board shortly
Congrats Ed!!! Way to pick all four slammers this week. Good job...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT