ADVERTISEMENT

Golf PGSF FedEx Cup Week 31 The Wyndham Championship

Happy to see JT playing well as I am typing, he goes deep into tree issues, I am no longer saying anything about anyone I may be rooting for in anything.

Also @DFSNOLE is questioning if it is ok to curse a preacher, I felt it was ok

• Love
Reactions: DFSNOLE
Oh goodie, my one hope for some sort of points is gagging it coming it. Just put it in the creek and was already two behind Hoerchel before that tee shot.

• Sad
Reactions: NoleLizards
Trying not to focus on @DFSNOLE best buddy's pick, which, as we all know, makes Jim gator adjacent, that is a heck of a day by Glover

Reactions: NoleLizards
Billy Horsepoo ? May have to watch him do a gate chomp ?
Is there a LIV event or something else to watch ? Maybe a rerun of Lloyd Bridges and Sea Hunt ,
Maybe a nice day at the beach. Anything that doesn’t involve watching Billy Horsepoo.

Hey there is a LIV tournament in West Virginia. I played Greenbrier when I was a kid. We played behind Sam Snead.
Happy to inform you guys that there are options !

Last edited:
Is there a LIV event or something else to watch ? Maybe a rerun of Lloyd Bridges and Sea Hunt ,
Maybe a nice day at the beach. Anything that doesn’t involve watching Billy Horsepoo.

Hey there is a LIV tournament in West Virginia. I played Greenbrier when I was a kid. We played behind Sam Snead.
I actually gained a modicum of respect for Billy after his corralling of the climate activist at the Open recently. The sight of him no longer automatically makes my gorge come up. (Now, his ghastly bag is a different story....)

Reactions: NoleinATL

LIV is at former PGA Tour location Greenbrier this weekend. Bryson just shot a 28(!!) on the front to surge into the lead

My guys gagged down the post-delay stretch.

choking mom + pop music GIF by Neon Indian

Shocking.

Good day of golf, the rain delay bothered Henley as he collapsed after play resumed. Solid win for Glover, his kids being that emotional was a nice moment.

In the PGSF a few players had Henley, the winner had all 4 picks make the cut which got him the win

Congratulations to this weeks winner @fsu67810

Wyndham-Winner-23.png

will post updated leaderboard shortly

Good day of golf, the rain delay bothered Henley as he collapsed after play resumed. Solid win for Glover, his kids being that emotional was a nice moment.

In the PGSF a few players had Henley, the winner had all 4 picks make the cut which got him the win

Congratulations to this weeks winner @fsu67810

Wyndham-Winner-23.png

will post updated leaderboard shortly
Congrats once again Steve

Congrats, fsu67810.

'Bridesmaid' again for me, back-to-back. 2nd Place is what - 1st loosing it...? Or some kind of hoke like that. At least I can pick my guy (finally) this week and see about moving the needle further north. Beginning to feel a bit like Charlie Brown when Lucy pulls back the football on my FG attempt (and the little red-haired girl is watching - crash, bang, boom).

I need a life...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT