ADVERTISEMENT

Golf PGSF FedEx Cup Week 32 The FedEx St. Jude Championship

NoleinATL

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Oct 29, 2006
The FedExCup Playoffs begin this week with the FedEx St. Jude Championship outside Memphis, a city that’s held a PGA TOUR event every year since 1958.

FIELD NOTES: Field
FEDEXCUP: Winner receives 2,000 FedExCup points.
COURSE: TPC Southwind, par 70, 7,243 yards. The Ron Prichard design was established in 1988, with Hubert Green and Fuzzy Zoeller as player consultants. This is the first time TPC Southwind has hosted a FedExCup Playoffs event. The course boasts Bermuda greens, plenty of streams, ponds, and lakes, plus undulating zoysia fairways. During last season’s WGC-FedEx St. Jude Invitational, the course played to an average score of nearly 1-under, at 69.05.

72-HOLE RECORD: 254, Dustin Johnson (2020 – TPC Boston)
TPC SOUTHWIND RECORD: 264, Brooks Koepka (2019), Abraham Ancer (2021), Hideki Matsuyama (2021), Sam Burns (2021).
18-HOLE RECORD: 60, Dustin Johnson (Second round, 2020 – TPC Boston)
TPC SOUTHWIND RECORD: 61, Tom Lewis (Third round, 2020), Bob Estes (First round, 2001), Jay Delsing (Fourth round, 1993).

HOW TO FOLLOW (All times ET)

Television: Thursday-Friday, 3 p.m.-7 p.m. ET (Golf Channel). Saturday, 1 p.m.-3 p.m (Golf Channel), 3 p.m.-6 p.m. (NBC). Sunday, 12 p.m.-2 p.m. (Golf Channel), 2 p.m.-6 p.m. (NBC)
Radio: Thursday-Friday, 1 p.m.–7 p.m. ET. Saturday-Sunday, 1 p.m.-6 p.m. (PGA TOUR Radio on SiriusXM and PGATOUR.com/liveaudio)
For outside of the U.S., click here for GOLFTV powered by the PGA TOUR

PGA TOUR LIVE

ThursdayFridaySaturdaySunday
Stream 1Main Feed: 8:15 a.m.-3 p.m.Main Feed: 8:15 a.m.-3 p.m.Main Feed: 8 a.m.-1 p.m.Main Feed: 8 a.m.-1 p.m.
Featured Group: 3 p.m.-7 p.m.Featured Group: 3 p.m.-7 p.m.Featured Group: 1 p.m.-6 p.m.Featured Group: 1 p.m.-6 p.m.
Stream 2Marquee: 9:15 a.m.-3 p.m.Marquee: 9:15 a.m.-3 p.m.Marquee: 9 a.m.-1 p.m.Marquee: 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
Featured Group: 3 p.m.-7 p.m.Featured Group: 3 p.m.-7 p.m.Featured Group: 1 p.m.-6 p.m.Featured Group: 1 p.m.-6 p.m.
Stream 3Featured Groups: 9 a.m.-3 p.m.Featured Groups: 9 a.m.-3 p.m.Featured Groups: 8:45 a.m.-1 p.m.Featured Groups: 8:45 a.m.-1 p.m.
Featured Hole: 3 p.m.-7 p.m.Featured Hole: 3 p.m.-7 p.m.Featured Hole: 1 p.m.-6 p.m.Featured Hole: 1 p.m.-6 p.m.
Stream 4Featured Holes: 8:30 a.m.-3 p.m.Featured Holes: 8:30 a.m.-3 p.m.Featured Holes: 8:45 a.m.-1 p.m.Featured Holes: 8:45 a.m.-1 p.m.
Featured Hole: 3 p.m.-7 p.m.Featured Hole: 3 p.m.-7 p.m.Featured Hole: 1 p.m.-6 p.m.Featured Hole: 1 p.m.-6 p.m.

• Main Feed: primary tournament-coverage featuring the best action from across the course
• Marquee Group: new “marquee group” showcasing every shot from each player in the group
• Featured Groups: traditional PGA TOUR LIVE coverage of two concurrent featured groups
• Featured Holes: a combination of par-3s and iconic or pivotal holes

Congratulations again to last weeks winner @fsu67810

We have a new leader, @Tom81 retakes first place as we head into the playoff events with higher scores only two tournaments left to crown the regular-season champion.

Leader-thru-Wyndham-23.png

good luck to everyone this week

NiA - so, let me get this straight...will the winner each week get the 2,000 points just like the actual PGA tourney winner gets? If so, I guess that means someone from the outer rim (the PAC-12 equivalent to our leaderboard) can jump up in to the top spots with a win this week and, dare one say it, perhaps a win next week? It would almost be like negotiating an ND t.v. deal and getting all the revenue for yourself. Sweet...;)

I oughta know or remember this, but I can't even recall some basic stuff, like what my wife told me yesterday morning.

Reactions: NoleinATL
NiA - so, let me get this straight...will the winner each week get the 2,000 points just like the actual PGA tourney winner gets? If so, I guess that means someone from the outer rim (the PAC-12 equivalent to our leaderboard) can jump up in to the top spots with a win this week and, dare one say it, perhaps a win next week? It would almost be like negotiating an ND t.v. deal and getting all the revenue for yourself. Sweet...;)

I oughta know or remember this, but I can't even recall some basic stuff, like what my wife told me yesterday morning.

I don't know the answer, and I don't care. One gets ambivalent when the prospect of 2000 points won't even move you into the top half of the standings.
Comedy Central Lol GIF by The Jim Jefferies Show

Noler,
That is correct, potential for a lot of movement over the next two weeks, the points are distributed exactly like the FedEx distribution.

We have discussed changing but always forget at start of year

The FedExCup Playoffs begin this week with the FedEx St. Jude Championship outside Memphis, a city that’s held a PGA TOUR event every year since 1958.

FIELD NOTES: Field
FEDEXCUP: Winner receives 2,000 FedExCup points.
COURSE: TPC Southwind, par 70, 7,243 yards. The Ron Prichard design was established in 1988, with Hubert Green and Fuzzy Zoeller as player consultants. This is the first time TPC Southwind has hosted a FedExCup Playoffs event. The course boasts Bermuda greens, plenty of streams, ponds, and lakes, plus undulating zoysia fairways. During last season’s WGC-FedEx St. Jude Invitational, the course played to an average score of nearly 1-under, at 69.05.

72-HOLE RECORD: 254, Dustin Johnson (2020 – TPC Boston)
TPC SOUTHWIND RECORD: 264, Brooks Koepka (2019), Abraham Ancer (2021), Hideki Matsuyama (2021), Sam Burns (2021).
18-HOLE RECORD: 60, Dustin Johnson (Second round, 2020 – TPC Boston)
TPC SOUTHWIND RECORD: 61, Tom Lewis (Third round, 2020), Bob Estes (First round, 2001), Jay Delsing (Fourth round, 1993).

HOW TO FOLLOW (All times ET)

Television: Thursday-Friday, 3 p.m.-7 p.m. ET (Golf Channel). Saturday, 1 p.m.-3 p.m (Golf Channel), 3 p.m.-6 p.m. (NBC). Sunday, 12 p.m.-2 p.m. (Golf Channel), 2 p.m.-6 p.m. (NBC)
Radio: Thursday-Friday, 1 p.m.–7 p.m. ET. Saturday-Sunday, 1 p.m.-6 p.m. (PGA TOUR Radio on SiriusXM and PGATOUR.com/liveaudio)
For outside of the U.S., click here for GOLFTV powered by the PGA TOUR

PGA TOUR LIVE

ThursdayFridaySaturdaySunday
Stream 1Main Feed: 8:15 a.m.-3 p.m.Main Feed: 8:15 a.m.-3 p.m.Main Feed: 8 a.m.-1 p.m.Main Feed: 8 a.m.-1 p.m.
Stream 2Marquee: 9:15 a.m.-3 p.m.Marquee: 9:15 a.m.-3 p.m.Marquee: 9 a.m.-1 p.m.Marquee: 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
Stream 3Featured Groups: 9 a.m.-3 p.m.Featured Groups: 9 a.m.-3 p.m.Featured Groups: 8:45 a.m.-1 p.m.Featured Groups: 8:45 a.m.-1 p.m.
Stream 4Featured Holes: 8:30 a.m.-3 p.m.Featured Holes: 8:30 a.m.-3 p.m.Featured Holes: 8:45 a.m.-1 p.m.Featured Holes: 8:45 a.m.-1 p.m.

• Main Feed: primary tournament-coverage featuring the best action from across the course
• Marquee Group: new “marquee group” showcasing every shot from each player in the group
• Featured Groups: traditional PGA TOUR LIVE coverage of two concurrent featured groups
• Featured Holes: a combination of par-3s and iconic or pivotal holes

Congratulations again to last weeks winner @fsu67810

We have a new leader, @Tom81 retakes first place as we head into the playoff events with higher scores only two tournaments left to crown the regular-season champion.

Leader-thru-Wyndham-23.png

good luck to everyone this week

I hadn't read through your write-up earlier in the week & didn't know Hubie Green was involved in the design of the course. He, of course, was our first great golfer; won a couple of majors, 13 other top 10 finishes in majors (including a runner-up in the Masters, when he missed a 3 foot birdie putt on the 72nd hole that would have put him in a playoff against Gary Player).

someone check in on Noler, he might be feeling faint

Had to work and NO access to the internet. Got home, saw the scores to this point and couldn't contain my giddiness...saw the eagle chip and put on 'dancin' in the moonlight' even though it was only a little past 4:30 pm.

Was going to post a nerdy dance clip to simulate it, but I suck at gifs (and dancing...). A little help and leeway granted to Liz or NiA on that.

Last edited:
When I look at scores, and there is a long way to go, I don't see how some golf betting daily fantasy experts feed their damn families.
Rahm and Burns were locks to finish top 10, most often picked winners, combined +5
One article I read 3 of the 5 experts said DO NOT PICK Spieth, -7 on the damn day

Had to work and NO access to the internet. Got home, saw the scores to this point and couldn't contain my giddiness...saw the eagle chip and put on 'dancin' in the moonlight' even though it was only a little past 4:30 pm.

Was going to post a nerdy dance clip to simulate it, but I suck at gifs (and dancing...). A little help and leeway granted to Liz or Mia on that.
Music Festival GIF by KARO GLAZER

When I look at scores, and there is a long way to go, I don't see how some golf betting daily fantasy experts feed their damn families.
Rahm and Burns were locks to finish top 10, most often picked winners, combined +5
One article I read 3 of the 5 experts said DO NOT PICK Spieth, -7 on the damn day
Those guys are usually way off every week. I quit paying attention to them.

Reactions: NoleinATL
Kudos to Glover, the guy is playing some great golf. To think he had to go to Webb.com to get his card back 5 years ago and impressive he is playing so solid since back on tour.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT