ADVERTISEMENT

Golf PGSF FedEx Cup Week 33 The FedEx St. Jude Championship

Glad I didn't see the news that his coach & caddy didn't make it. I'd have probably dropped him, too.

I needed the big week. Was in danger of being relegated to the PGSF LIV Pick 'em.

SeaPa, I believe that's called an ass-whuppin'. Wow.

Now, my question is: What is the WORST final total for a player at the end of the season? (Only players who participated in the bulk of the tournaments, mind you.) I might be challenging that record, n'est ce pas?

SeaPa, I believe that's called an ass-whuppin'. Wow.

Now, my question is: What is the WORST final total for a player at the end of the season? (Only players who participated in the bulk of the tournaments, mind you.) I might be challenging that record, n'est ce pas?

Well damn, 2 straight days of homework...
let me check

Well damn, 2 straight days of homework...
let me check
Waiting GIF

My apologies. This one was a little tougher as I had to discern if people only played a part of the year.
I thought @NoleLizards was going to win the prize, but he is safe; his number in the 7k range was an outlier based on COVID year.
So for an entire year, @fsUTampa comes in with the lowest score at 8398 in 2019

So you need roughly 1000 points to get past Tampa

My apologies. This one was a little tougher as I had to discern if people only played a part of the year.
I thought @NoleLizards was going to win the prize, but he is safe; his number in the 7k range was an outlier based on COVID year.
So for an entire year, @fsUTampa comes in with the lowest score at 8398 in 2019

So you need roughly 1000 points to get past Tampa
Wow. Now I'm sorry I asked. That'll be pretty much impossible. So be it.
You Win Runner Up GIF

Reactions: NoleinATL
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT