ADVERTISEMENT

Golf PGSF FedEx Cup Week 6 The WM Phoenix Open (sign-up is open to everyone )

A Scottie vs Rahm Sunday finale would be fun towatch. Lot of big names near the top , none I picked of course, but big names

Cant imagine how crazy Phoenix/Scottsdale will be tomorrow

Reactions: NoleLizards
I dont know what executives kid "upgraded" the PGA Tour website but it is terrible.

• Angry
That's just great...:confused: now the golfing universe can right itself with 59 minutes of Tiger and 1 minute (or less, considering commercials) of every other PGA Pro who walks the course. Sorry...
CBS is praying to Moloch that he makes the cut.

• Haha
Reactions: Nolerball
Rahm's been in the desert today more than Erwin Rommel.
Now that's funny...I don't care who you are.
A Scottie vs Rahm Sunday finale would be fun towatch. Lot of big names near the top , none I picked of course, but big names

Cant imagine how crazy Phoenix/Scottsdale will be tomorrow
And my boy is lurking...just sayin'...;)

CBS is praying to Moloch that he makes the cut.
I like what Homa said, I think, something about having to 'carry him (Tiger) through 18 or around the course'. Oh well, I may have to get another case of something for next weekend just to get through it (after the grocery stores around here re-stock from tomorrow's beverage onslaught).

Should be really fun tomorrow for the final couple of groupings.
I could be wrong, but given the nature of the holes and the raucousness of the spectators, there's not a more entertaining stretch run to watch in golf.

Silly me 🤡... Should've anticipated that Rory might struggle during his first tournament in the States in awhile.

Reactions: NoleinATL
Silly me 🤡... Should've anticipated that Rory might struggle during his first tournament in the States in awhile.

Listening to PGA Radio Friday morning the two guys were talking about Rory and his drive being off then commented about how this course doesn't really fit Rory's eye and that is why he rarely plays the event but "had" to this year because of the designation as an elevated event

Thought to myself that would have been helpful Wednesday you freaking jacklegs

Meanwhile, Rahm is spending more time in the desert than any Spaniard since his country occupied Morocco.

• Haha
This thing is likely over, Scheffler should dominate against some no name player over the back nine cant see how he loses today.

Little surprised Rahm is as wobbly as he is today, wonder if he is pressing because it is a "home" game

Also hard to believe none of us (I think) picked Im this week. He's usually a popular choice.

Pretty sure I said this last year... It's good to be Scottie Scheffler!

Entertaining day of golf, like how Scheffler said he didnt have his good stuff today but got around the course , with a 65..lol

In the PGSF we have a 4 way tie, all players picked Xander, Rory, Jon and Scottie to share the win

Congrats to our 4 winners, @DFSNOLE @Bill From Tampa @Tom81 and Mrs BFT

WM-Winner-2023.png

will post updated leaderboard shortly

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT