ADVERTISEMENT

Golf PGSF FedEx Cup Week 8 The Honda Classic (sign-up is open to everyone )

Looking at the leaderboard, there are quite a few of the older guys playing this week who used to be somewhat popular picks in the PGSF

Sean OHair +5
Jason Dufner -2
Charley Hoffman +2
Camilo Villegas +6

Spidey is playing like I picked him (I did not). Unfortunately, one of the guys I did pick only beat him by a few shots, and will almost certainly have the weekend off.

Guys are shooting low early, well except of course McCarthy
Kirk is still on course -7 thru 14 for the day tied for first with Suh at -8

Wow... Jack's subtle changes combined with relatively calm winds are making this track a lot easier than what we've seen in the past.

Wow... Jack's subtle changes combined with relatively calm winds are making this track a lot easier than what we've seen in the past.

Yeah you see those low scores for the leaders and people playing so well and then scroll all the way to 29th to see Horschell at +3 for the day

Pee Wee Reaction GIF

Cut stays at +1 gets 80 to the weekend
With ties. Crowded course next couple of days

Going off tomorrow in twos Kirk and Cole in final group
Could be an interesting day, Kirk looking for 5th win, but first since 2015
Cole looking for his first win, in only his 14th PGA event even though he turned pro in 2009

I Hope Cole can get the win, what a great story

Going off tomorrow in twos Kirk and Cole in final group
Could be an interesting day, Kirk looking for 5th win, but first since 2015
Cole looking for his first win, in only his 14th PGA event even though he turned pro in 2009

I Hope Cole can get the win, what a great story
Don't be a hater.

Good morning again sir. Please replace A Noren with C Kirk. Thank you.

• Wow
Reactions: NoleinATL
Don't be a hater.

Oh wow, no idea you had picked Kirk, I barely even glance at picks until Sunday.

That being said, Kirk is clearly the dominant player and should run away with an easy win tomorrow.
I just thought it would be a good story if Cole got his first win after 14 years as a pro, the double bonus of Kirk tumbling down the leaderboard being beneficial to me never crossed my mind.
Good Luck Tomorrow!!

freaking Lowry

Should be a nice duel coming down the stretch after the nice birdie at 11 from Cole

So you're the reason!!!!!! I pick him fairly regularly and he come through for me at least decently. But now I know why when he crashes and burns. It is all your dadgum fault. DON'T ......... do it again.
How about you pay attention to my picks.... 😃

Reactions: NoleinATL
Even though the tourney lacked big names, that was a really good weekend of golf.
Came down to Kirk and cole, a costly chip on 18 that was just a poor shot got Kirk to the playoff and then a great 3rd shot sealed it for Kirk.

In the PGSF, we had 4 players pick the winner, but it all came down to a battle between Byeong Hun An and Aaron Wise.
An tried his best to give it away today with a +3 but ends the day at 21st, worth 39.10 points Wise came in 29th 21.577

Congratulations to this week's winner @Nolerball

Honda-Winner-2023.png

will post updated leaderboard shortly

Reactions: Nolerball
Thanks guys. Glad that all 4 made the cut though BA did keep me scratching my head. And without Spieth - maybe I oughta hold that one aside again this week...? Hmmm...yup and if you believe that, I have some great ocean-front property to offer you near to Yuma, Arizona... ;)

On to the API.

Always like when I see one of the good guys win. Way to go, Noler

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT