ADVERTISEMENT

Please sign my petition

Status
Not open for further replies.
White isn't a skin color it is an actual color. White bread is bleached and striped of its benefits and should not be referred to as plain bread. "Plain bread" should be whole grain as it is not altered to make it white.

I refuse to sign the petition based on my belief that all things in this world have their own value and their own set of attributes that they contribute towards the betterment of the collective good. To label anything - including bread - as "plain" serves only to diminish the importance of the bread, and to ignore what it is the essence of the bread, that which has made the bread special and unique. I'll have no part in it.

You going after honky tonks and Ritz crackers next? What about White Russians? Be careful, there's a beverage here, man.

Can I do a petition to change the constitution to specifically allow for the removal of double jeopardy in the Casey Anthony case?

I can't believe you were banned before. Good luck. By that I mean you are beyond help.
I have never done anything ban worthy on here. The reason my account got perma banned is because the mods thought that I was someone else. They accused me of cussing and using bad language in a thread that I never did anything in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT