ADVERTISEMENT

Polyamorphous Marriage Legal

I don’t have a problem with this. As long as they’re not involving children I’ve never understood the laws against poly relationships.
Be thankful for the laws, how many Pauly Shores do we need?
plus that whole sprouting hydra head thing, bet you didn’t even consider that.

The people and politicians in this country doing everything they can to re-write history and the constitution so that they can turn this place into a evangelical ethno-state, really need to be treated with a lot more hostility than we currently are treating them.

Stop trying to push your religious beliefs on other people, most of humanity learned from the dark ages why this is a terrible idea.

I don’t have a problem with this. As long as they’re not involving children I’ve never understood the laws against poly relationships.
Agree. With all the war and hatred in the world today, how can someone be against two people loving each other?

Just the three of us
We can make it if we try
Just the three of us
You and you and I.....
Very nice job of illustrating exactly why everybody says that once you add a third to any intimate relationship, you need to go ahead and add a fourth, for poetic cadence.
You and you and you and I.

Reactions: NoleLizards
Very nice job of illustrating exactly why everybody says that once you add a third to any intimate relationship, you need to go ahead and add a fourth, for poetic cadence.
You and you and you and I.
Makes it easier to build castles in the sky.

Reactions: NoleSince1961
Once we say that men can marry men, women can marry women, trans can marry whatever, men can menstruate, men can become women, kids can choose what they feel like being why bother anymore? Eventually the human race will die off and it wont matter. At least now allow people to have multiple spouses. Heck maybe dude in Utah will marry 2 girls, 2 dudes a lesbian and a trans something. What a family that will be.

Reactions: NoleLizards
Once we say that men can marry men, women can marry women, trans can marry whatever, men can menstruate, men can become women, kids can choose what they feel like being why bother anymore? Eventually the human race will die off and it wont matter. At least now allow people to have multiple spouses. Heck maybe dude in Utah will marry 2 girls, 2 dudes a lesbian and a trans something. What a family that will be.
I see a new show possibility on TLC or A&E.

Especially the people who talk about them the most.
Dennis Prager on his third wife. Gingrich on his third currently. Kim Davis on her 4th marriage.
Non-believer me still on my first..
This was a fun watch…

• Haha
Reactions: BelemNole
This was a fun watch…
This was a good one. I remember as a kid my mother and grandmother watch these clowns along with a few others. Jim Baker, Jerry Falwell and Earnest Angley mainly. I would watch for a moment and ask if they really believed that crap then get sent to my room or booted outside.

Reactions: NoleSince1961
So, we have a tailgate tradition that is tied to the team we play. For scUM it is Cuban food. For Louisiana teams it is Cajun. For Boston College it is seafood and so on. When we played Brigham Young i proposed that each of the guys could have two women and that alcohol consumption would be prohibited. Thankfully, I was overruled on both counts.

That's the beauty - no one is forcing you to marry if you don't want to.
As for the human race dying off, it's bound to happen eventually but I doubt it will have anything to do with marriage laws.

As for the human race dying off, it's bound to happen eventually but I doubt it will have anything to do with marriage laws.
Not if a giant asteroid gets here first. Or Monkeypox X1vz5.1

I’m pretty sure it’s gonna have something to do with either blue cheese (nasty) or driverless vehicles or both

I’m pretty sure it’s gonna have something to do with either blue cheese (nasty) or driverless vehicles or both
Blue cheese is the best other than gorgonzola. In Sardinia they have a cheese that has live maggots in it. Smell would knock a buzzard off a meat wagon but doesn't taste that bad minus the maggots.

Not enough discussion and war game planning around Bill Gates and Elon joining forces to take population control to its obvious next level
Aren't those two in different camps? Maybe they are secretly joined at the hip?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT