ADVERTISEMENT

Post-Spring Practice Record Prediction Thread

FSU91

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Mar 29, 2002
FSU comes out of Spring Practice this year looking like a really good team with tons of experience back on both defense and offense. There are high hopes for the defense being really, really good this year with six of the front-7 starters coming back (Pugh is the starting SAM in our 4-3 set) and with the return of James to the defensive backfield to go along with McFadden, Marshall and Andrews.

And Francois is a seasoned vet now with a ton of big game experience. He'll have one of the most talented group of RBs in the nation and some very talented WRs as well. Obviously the key to the offense will be the further development of the OL which returns four regular starters with Eberle at OC, Dickerson at OG and both Leonard and Ruble who split the starts almost evenly at RT last season.

We've got a tough schedule with Bama, @ Florida and @ Clemson as our toughest games. Home tilts with Louisville and Miami will also be really big games.

I'm picking for our side to go 11-1 in the regular season and to win the Atlantic Division and go back to Charlotte to play for the ACC Championship. A win there would no doubt get us into the College Football Playoffs.

I'm not sure of which game we will lose, but I full expect that it will be against one of those three toughest games: vs Bama (ATL), @ Clemson, @ Florida.

Your thoughts?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News