ADVERTISEMENT

Prayers Needed

seminoles16fan

Seminole Insider
Jun 22, 2002
Update Sunday 12-12-21:. I had to go to Vanderbilt at the end of November to have a special scan done. My new doctor had told me that I could take a pill to shrink the tumor on my small intestine. However, after having the scan done she told me that the tumor is already shrinking on its own and that I don't have to take the pill at this time. God is good all the time and all the time God is good!!! I have to go back to Vanderbilt in February for another scan to see if this tumor is still shrinking. I ask that you all keep me in your prayers. Thanks!!! Go 'Noles!!!

Update Saturday 8-28-21: My PET Scan went good. I got the results back yesterday and it seems as though God has removed the mass on my liver. I do still have some sort of spot on my spleen which they don't seem to be too concerned about. However, the mass on my small intestine was confirmed but they still don't know if it's cancerous. I have to see an oncologist on Sept 24th and possibly have it biopsied.

Update Wednesday 8-25-21: I am on my way now for my pet scan. I need all the prayers I can get. I am praying and believing that God has already removed all the masses that showed up on the previous CT scan. Thanks in advance. Go 'Noles!!!

Just to update: I now go for a Pet Scan next Wednesday. I am praying that God will remove all of these previous masses that were seen on the earlier CT scan. Thanks for the prayers. They really mean a lot to my family and me. Go 'Noles!!! Beat the Irish!!!

Eleven years ago I had testicular cancer. I had surgery and fifteen radiation treatments to take care of it. Throughout the entire process God never allowed me to have any pain or have to take any pain medicine. For the past couple of months I have been having some pain in my stomach. I went to my primary care doctor and he set me up for a CT scan. It is showing a large mass on my small intestine, several masses on my liver, and a spot on my spleen. He says that the masses on my liver and small intestine are consistent with cancer. I am praying that God will remove all of this and I will be fine. My brother passed away last October from a fifteen year battle with cancer. My wife has already lost both of her parents, her dad to a coal truck wreck and her mom to cancer. I don't want my wife and mom to have to lose anyone else. Please keep me and my family in your prayers. Thanks. Go 'Noles!!!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News