ADVERTISEMENT

Prayers Requested for our Nole Family - March Update

Robson

Contributor
Gold Member
Dec 11, 2003
I have been a long time member of Warchant and don't normally post but enjoy keeping up with the Seminoles.
Our family have been in Tallahassee since the 1960s and truly bleed Garnet and Gold over the last 4 generations.

My Cousin Kami Fannin Lasseter of Tallahassee gave birth to Landry Lasseter 12 weeks premature.
Landry has been at Shands since July 1st , so you can imagine the stress this has put on the family,
both emotionally and financially. Kami and her husband, Jared have stayed the course and spend
10-12 hours per day by Landry's bedside. Other than a 2-week period when they both were stricken
with Covid -19. During this time, we just about lost Landry, but he was able to rally as soon as Kami and
Jared were able to return to his bedside. On Monday , October 25, Landry will be having surgery to have
a Tracheotomy and G-tube in place to help his diseased and weak lungs.

Please send your prayers and thoughts for Landry and our family..

My Uncle (Kami's Dad), Dave Fannin is a former FSU Baseball Assistant and Radio Color Commentator in the 80's.

If you want to help in any other ways there are some links below that go to Landry's care.

Go Noles!

gofundme

cashapp
$Brinnly5

venmo
@pray4Landry

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News