ADVERTISEMENT

Pregnant mom cusses out entitled handicap parker, fistfight ensues

321Nole

Star Player
Apr 25, 2008
http://www.mynews13.com/content/new...icles/cfn/2015/7/15/brawl_at_publix_caug.html
Publix patrons forced to wait an extra 10 minutes for Sausalito Turkey after husband of pregnant woman attacks handicapped man in deli aisle.

The altercation stemmed from an incident in the parking lot where the handicapped guy yelled at the pregnant woman for taking too long to load her kid in her car. In his defense she was partially blocking a sweet parking space.

Video linked from news story.

I just don't know what to say.........why didn't the dude just get out of his car and move the cart, there are just far too many other things to worry about then that. Jezz.

Last edited:
Hey, at least no FSU football players were involved.

Good to see Orlando attracting such high-quality new residents.

Publix will soon be sued by some ambulance-chasing outfit for "failure to provide security."

Sad all around.

http://www.mynews13.com/content/new...icles/cfn/2015/7/15/brawl_at_publix_caug.html
Publix patrons forced to wait an extra 10 minutes for Sausalito Turkey after husband of pregnant woman attacks handicapped man in deli aisle.

The altercation stemmed from an incident in the parking lot where the handicapped guy yelled at the pregnant woman for taking too long to load her kid in her car. In his defense she was partially blocking a sweet parking space.

Wonder if the Orange County State Attorney will personally handle this important case??

Reactions: ReliableOstrich

Which one was the handicapped guy? They both looked like they could move around well enough to walk an extra few feet from a regular parking space.

There is no footage from outside. But let's say the guy was out of bounds rude to the pregnant lady and completely upset her causing her to go into a pregnant lady type of emotional melt down. Then pregnant lady sees the "handicap" creepier get out of car and walk in the store looking, well, creepy and not handicap...less handicapped than the pregnant lady from what I saw.

Then she tells her husband (who was clearly not there at the time or else fight would have taken place outside).

He sees pregnant wife upset and hears how he was hardly handicap.

what would you do from there as a husband?

And FYI, he lost fight if you ask me. That's kind of embarrassing.

Which one was the handicapped guy? They both looked like they could move around well enough to walk an extra few feet from a regular parking space.

That was my thought. Husband could not have been present when handicap man was being mouthy with a pregnant lady loading children into a car.

I'm thinking I would do the same and then regret it later. I mean, that would really piss me off.

That was my thought. Husband could not have been present when handicap man was being mouthy with a pregnant lady loading children into a car.
I wonder where the hell he was then. Shouldn't he have been helping his pregnant wife stuff their other kids into the car?

I wonder where the hell he was then. Shouldn't he have been helping his pregnant wife stuff their other kids into the car?

Not necessarily... Just wondering how he got there so quick if he wasn't at grocery store.

Just because someone doesn't look handicapped, doesn't meant they don't need it. One of my very good friends doesn't look like he would need the placard, but he's near the top of the list for a new heart. So he has (and needs) the placard.

And I never said he didn't need it. Not sure why you said this.

He did however move around pretty well during the fight..... Just saying

...and they weren't fighting over crab legs...

So who in the heck was who? Did the more fit fellow call the less fit fellow a "mustchaed p.o.s.?" Thats funny right there. And the more fit guy "bro'd" the less fit guy. Dude, don't bro me if you don't know me.

Reactions: JohnnieHolmesNole
People suck

Most are good. But with everyone walking around with smart phones we are able to catch people acting trashy or trashy people doing their thing at any moment. The rest of us can not resist from clicking on this garbage. I suppose the allure of violence is too much.

Watch it again........the guy isn't handicapped, but it looks like his wife/girlfriend is handicapped (walking with a cane).

Good point.

I'm telling you, I would be equally upset if some trashy ass looking dude cussed out my pregnant wife in front of my kids over something like that.

Last edited:
Good point.

I'm telling you, I would be equally upset if some trashy ass looking dude cussed out my pregnant wife in front of my kids over something like that.
At some point while my wife was showing, we were walking into Publix, and she was maybe a half step in front of me as we were walking from parking lot to store. Dude in a pedovan looked like he wasn't going to stop to let her cross, so I quickly stepped in between and he screeched to a stop; and I stared into van like I was hoping I could kill him with my mind. Don't think the wife even noticed.

So I just waited at the front for him to park. "Nah, I'm looking at something honey, you go on to the produce, I'll catch up..."

Dude pulled away and never came in. Not saying I definitely would have fought him, I'm not really a fighter, have thrown maybe three punches my entire life; but that definitely brought out a side of me that I didn't know was there.

Boar's Head?

So who in the heck was who? Did the more fit fellow call the less fit fellow a "mustchaed p.o.s.?" Thats funny right there. And the more fit guy "bro'd" the less fit guy.
I heard "low class POS"
Saw the video but didn't hear the parking lot back story until now.

You know, I am really getting sick of this stuff, I just don't understand how people make life so hard, I mean, turn your dang phone sideways, geesh.
Thank you. I'm tired off all these eye witness videos filmed the wrong way. Does nobody know how crappy these look when uploaded. How hard is it to turn they darn camera sideways. People need to film it correctly or Apple or Samsung whatever needs to develop of video feature that fixes the problem.

It's NASCAR weekend up here, and I am sure that the Concord, NH Walmart is as active as the video above. A few years back I went to that Walmart early on a Sunday morning and forgot that it was race day, and what a crowd it was inside that store. I think it was store policy to have a couple 30 packs of Keystone in your carriage, what a scene. We almost went to the chair section and opened up a chair to sit and watch the crowd for a couple of hours.

Here's a novel idea...move the f'ing cart out of the way when you know you see somebody sitting there patiently waiting for the spot. Then her hubby comes in and starts a fight? Dan, sometimes I wonder whether you have any damn common sense?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT