ADVERTISEMENT

Quint The Swamp Donkey Sighting

seminole72

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Aug 8, 2007
North Texas
So my bride and I took our grandson to tour the Cowboy's training facility in Frisco, TX today for his tenth birthday. As we are leaving the indoor field, who walks through? Yup, Captain Quint the abuser of sharks and college QBs comes through the door w/ his wife and a small contingency of lizard administrative staff. Without a moment's hesitation, I smiled big and said, "Coach Quint!" as my grandson and I offered the chop and chant in tandem. He half smiled and continued on while one of the female staffers responded with a feeble "chomp".

We saw him several more times, but didn't add insult to injury. Why he was there was not obvious. He was not accompanied by any major Cowboy brass and his small group kept to themselves. He did venture out to the practice session that was ongoing, but I didn't see him interacting w/ any of the coaches; just seemed to observe each of the stations.

Just thought I'd share. My grandson loved the experience and reminding lizards of their place never gets old. :Go Seminoles

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News