ADVERTISEMENT

Random thoughts from Turdsville.

loutil

Veteran Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Dec 20, 2004
FSU will save us from Dan Mullen! After we lose to uga and mizzou, FSU will be the final sword! I hate that it’s gonna take this scenario to make the inevitable happen, but so be it! UF is crumbling, I just hope the next staff can save us from hitting rock bottom!

But the total failure in the recruiting department is unacceptable. He’s not living up to his standard and hasn’t for years. He’s gotta go plain and simple

Cool we have a better team but our record is getting worse with every year under Mullen. Try looking at the top 25 once in a while

I really don’t see how anyone can be confident in wins moving forward against decent teams. I’m just afraid Georgia is about to take the wind out of whatever sail we have left. You can hear it in player quotes that the locker room is being lost. You have players speaking out against schemes and skepticism of their UF futures while the HBC continues to make comments directing our failures towards our players and not our staff/coaching

Love how people actually think getting a new DC is gonna make mullen a better recruiter. Love it keep ur head up guys. (We did go 8-4 last yr with Trask, toney, Pitts and y'all think next yr we are gonna do much better?

Mullen might have brought up from rock bottom but we are on a fast descent back down at this point in his tenure .

I'm with u but who decided to keep the DC in the first place after he knew how bad they were? My point is mullen is the head of the program. It's his coaches his players. A new DC will not help the lazy recruiting approach. That's why I'm off the mullen train. He isn't the answer.

Exactly! There must be a massive overhaul within the recruiting/player personnel department...and Mullen must lead this! However, I'm not certain he can change the way he comes across to recruits and that tireless effort that is a part of every elite recruiter. I've been a proponent of Mullen up until the last month. As much as I want to believe that he is our long-term solution to national prominence again, I simply don't see it now!

We all know what the problem is, and it’s not currently being spoken about as far as being addressed (recruiting)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News