ADVERTISEMENT

Ready for football season to start

West Duval Nole

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Dec 16, 2013
Jacksonville, FL
Is anyone else ready for football season to start?

Looking forward to seeing Derwin James being an absolute stud on the defensive side of the ball.

I think Jacques Patric will get plenty of carries in mop up duty in the 2nd halves and be used in some short yardage and goal line packages.

I do wonder which WRs will step up and be the #1 guy? I am thinking it will be Travis Rudolph with Pig being the surprise #2. The size of the tight ends seems to create some pretty big match-up issues for other teams , so am interested so see how Jimbo uses them.

I think the key to our season more relies on the defensive improvement than the QB. There is no reason we shouldn't have a top 10 defense.

The first 2 games will be worthless indicators on where we are. We should absolutely destroy Texas State and USF and have our 2nd and 3rd string in by the middle of the 3rd quarter. A better indicator will be when we play Boston College. The Miami, Louisville, Ga Tech 3 game stretch will be the toughest part of our schedule.

I expect a 10-2 season with the losses being to Ga Tech and Clemson. Unfortunately that leaves us out of the ACC championship and Clemson goes on to lose to Ga Tech. We still win our bowl game against whatever SEC team they put us against.

If we lose more than 2, I will be a little disappointed. If we lose less than 2, I would be ecstatic. Anxious to go to the games and tailgate and celebrate the wins.

GO NOLES!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News