ADVERTISEMENT

Rivals Reporter missing?

@Dot Com Why is this IMPORTANT thread being sidelined. That is a disgrace.
I've been on here for awhile and I NEVER go on tLR. What is going on?
Since the LR is accessible to non-subscribers as well as subscribers, perhaps an important thread like this gets greater exposure to a wider and more varied audience here than it would in the TC.

Rivals writers don’t care who find them.

Seriously though, praying this girl is found.

Reactions: goldmom
Sadly, adults don't just disappear without reason. Hoping we are both wrong and maybe she met a wonderful guy and lost track of time.

I just hope they catch the bastard and execute him on the spot. Checking out the news and reports of the 4 people in New York state being murdered lead to me looking at a lot of unsolved murders. Its crazy home many people are killed randomly just because and the killers are never found. smh

Last edited:
247 mod and source of article

We were finally able to leave the Galleria. Courtney’s phone, purse and car were all found abandoned and not all at the same place. Not a thing taken from her purse. All cash, credit cards, etc still there.

She was seen by unrelated people around 5:45 in the area that described her exactly.

Her parents are obviously incredibly concerned and they appreciate any prayers.

They have a large support network here with them and she has made all the news stations. I have a strange peace that she is physically okay but we are all using all our resources and the police are scouring security camera footage.

The Rivals.com business model needs to move towards the open board policy of its competitor.

Pay for VIP access and read anything posted anywhere. It would eliminate the discussion of where something is posted.

Reactions: pablo33 and BRKRL5
They found her car near the galleria this morning. Doesn't sound good. Terrible.

LOL. Some of you fussing about the FSU board this is placed on. She was in Houston Heights. Car was found at the Houston Galleria mall which has high end stores. Virtually none of you or anyone else reading the FSU boards live anywhere near the area or know the area...yet you feel the need to criticize and complain about the FSU board it is posted on.

Made the news up here this morning. The anchors were pointing out that non-MSM types don't get any security from stalkers but are still "nudged" to make themselves all sorts of available across all social network platforms - to come across as more familial and accessible.

Hope Ms. Roland is found safe and sound and can give amazing details about the perp that lead to harsh punishment.

Reactions: RTM58
LOL. Some of you fussing about the FSU board this is placed on. She was in Houston Heights. Car was found at the Houston Galleria mall which has high end stores. Virtually none of you or anyone else reading the FSU boards live anywhere near the area or know the area...yet you feel the need to criticize and complain about the FSU board it is posted on.
We do have multiple regular posters in the Locker Room who currently live or have lived in the Houston area.

Reactions: FSUTribe76
1/10 of the traffic
You seem to have misunderstood "wider and more varied"

The amount of traffic doesn't matter if almost all the posters live within 50 miles of Tallahassee - how does that help a girl in Houston?

I don't have a peer-reviewed study, but seems to me that the LR might possibly have posters from more varied places. In any case, it's accessible to the TC posters and everyone else - seems like that's better than locking the thread behind a paywall.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT