ADVERTISEMENT

Rose Bowl 4 tickets section 25 row 18 face value

This is just advice for you, take no offense, in fact I want you to get some money for your tickets.

I would try to sell them at 50% of face value right now because on Stubhub the price has now dropped to $125.00 and supply has jumped to 9500 tickets.

Try to get something before it is too late because this will be a $20.00 ticket at kickoff, sorry for your monetary loss

Originally posted by Tallynole:
Yes, I've seen you post this again and again.
sorry to try and alert my fellow noles fans...

Good luck getting some cash for your tix....don't drop your price, it is fleeting bro

You seem to be posting this repeatedly in several places. I don't know what your agenda is but maybe you should assume the people buying and selling tickets are not complete idiots and they know what the market is without your 'help'.

Ok, this will be my final post about this because I get how I might be adding a level of aggravation on here sorry.

To answer your comment about my agenda.

My agenda is that I want all seminole buyers and sellers of tickets to get market value, at the point in time when I make my posts. You telling me I post too much is like telling your broker your Enron stock is worth 30 dollars because an analyst says it is worth that while it is trading at 15 and falling, so you tell your broker he has an agenda.

If you get face value then more power to you, but I want those that pay to be on this site to know what the market is and fault me for that. Bring your tickets out to Pasadena, and try and sell them then.

Hiding behind the walls of this site might get a few extra bucks for you from someone with little web surfing skills.

Go on the Oreggon site and try and sell at face, you will not see me over there.

My agenda is to help my seminole friends out, so good night to all and if we make Dallas then I will jump On here if I see any angles to again help my friends out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT