ADVERTISEMENT

Sarah's College Football Kickoff Thread

Gonolz

Veteran Seminole Insider
Aug 6, 2002
Indian Rocks Beach
Where is it? Is she asleep at the wheel?

Anyway, speaking of where is it, where is the Michigan-Utah game on? GTECH-Alcorn is not much of a game.

Fox sports 1

Ok, I don't think I have that as a channel on cable. I feel like my 90 year-old grandmother trying to navigate technology. I go to fox sports online, it says it's on fox sports 1, I click to watch and it takes me to fox sports go, which is just a static screen that says it is available free through participating providers. Does anyone have a link or am I SOL because of my provider (Brighthouse)

It’s a U thing, we wouldn’t understand

COBStL5VEAAbfLJ.png

Well that was a typical Tar Heels performance. How much must it suck to be a fan of that team? They always have a decent amount of talent, but among the sure things of any college football season are:
1. UNC will have at least 2 losses in which they are more talented and greatly outplay their opponent but piss away the game with turnovers, bonehead plays and bad coaching
2. UNC will have at least 2 other losses against teams that suck but UNC simply won't show up, getting blown out by teams that have no more that a couple of guys who could start for the Heels
3. UNC will have a game where they put it all together & avoid mistakes, and will blow out someone who's in contention to win their division of the acc.

Reactions: FSUSarah
Twitter is where gators go to meet their future toothless kin.

Last edited:
Reactions: FSUSarah
Well that was a typical Tar Heels performance. How much must it suck to be a fan of that team? They always have a decent amount of talent, but among the sure things of any college football season are:
1. UNC will have at least 2 losses in which they are more talented and greatly outplay their opponent but piss away the game with turnovers, bonehead plays and bad coaching
2. UNC will have at least 2 other losses against teams that suck but UNC simply won't show up, getting blown out by teams that have no more that a couple of guys who could start for the Heels
3. UNC will have a game where they put it all together & avoid mistakes, and will blow out someone who's in contention to win their division of the acc.
4. Blame the refs, a Chapel Hill faithful tradition.
5. Somehow Coach K had something to do with the loss.

Wooo it's Gameday!

Ok seriously I'm really not all that excited. Probably why I forgot the thread Thursday. Not to mention Central time zone. Gameday starts at 8 here. I've barely had any coffee yet!

At least there are a few decent games today.

Go Noles!

Wooo it's Gameday!

Ok seriously I'm really not all that excited. Probably why I forgot the thread Thursday. Not to mention Central time zone. Gameday starts at 8 here. I've barely had any coffee yet!

At least there are a few decent games today.

Go Noles!

Yeah, traffic in the Burg is going to be bad all day with Moo U coming to town. Good day to stay in.

Yeah, traffic in the Burg is going to be bad all day with Moo U coming to town. Good day to stay in.

It was already awful yesterday. Saw that people were already setting up tents to tailgate around campus too!

My MiL is here visiting so I know we will have to venture out someplace today.

Clemson's #1 WR and possibly the ACC's top WR Mike Williams is being carted ogg the field after crashing into the goalpost stanchion. Terrible.

Doesn't look good for him

Reactions: Bartdog and DFSNOLE
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT