ADVERTISEMENT

Screw the Patriots

I hate them as much as Bama. Can’t wait for both to suck again and mock their fans.
giphy.gif

I hate them as much as Bama. Can’t wait for both to suck again and mock their fans.
Praying for the hate in your heart. The 11th Commandment: Thou shalt only hate Gates.(just kidding.) It’s only Pro football my brother. You pick a team you kind of like. You don’t hate anyone. They are all getting paid.

Can't understand the hate for the Patriots, other than they win so much...but unlike Alabama, who always trots out the most talent in any game, it's the opposite for the Patriots. Virtually every team they face has more talent than they do...New England has castoffs and retreads and no really high draft picks of their own (including 5th round Brady, or 4th round, whatever he was), but they have a great coach who game plans brilliantly and a great quarterback who understands how to win. Brady is not even close to the most physically-gifted quarterback in the league, he's not the fastest, doesn't throw the prettiest ball, doesn't have the arm strength of others, isn't that big, etc....but he's easily the best quarterback, probably of all-time. He makes the right decisions and gets the ball where it needs to be. He's just great. People should enjoy his greatness not complain about refs, poor competition, etc...Alabama, on the other hand, should just die...

On behalf of the Patriots, I would like to apologize for the team trying to win all the football games that they are scheduled for. On behalf of the Patriots fans, I apologize for rooting for a team that I, and most Pat's fans grew up with.

Reactions: mcgrawfsu
Pats committed 1 penalty the entire game? Right. Video don't lie. Example A:

Lol
These kinds of posts and video postings are always comical.
As if opposing fans couldn't post similar vids showing possible penalties committed by their opponent. And as if their are not borderline penalties on virtually every single play if you dissect video.

PI against Jax late in first half was questionable. But Jax probably got away with a couple PI's earlier (on Hogan and Gronk). Didn't see anything else egregious for or against either team otherwise. Fumble recovery by Jack was borderline but appropiately upheld on review.

If you want to blame penalties, the worst of the game was committed by the Jags, getting a delay of game (prior to a first down completion) coming out of a TO. Patriots would have never gotten the ball back at the end of the half, and Jax may have been able to pad their lead.

Bottom line is that Jags playcalling got very conservative in the 4th quarter and Patriots stuffed the run.
Teams can rely on a great defense to hold a two possession lead late in a game. But not against the GOAT at QB and the greatest franchise of all time.
Patriots took their possessions and opportunities, made play after play (3rd and 18, anyone?), and won the damn game. Deal with it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT