ADVERTISEMENT

Season kickoff has finally arrived!

NYCNole

Star Player
Apr 1, 2002
Cannot believe our Noles kickoff off the season in four days, the off season absolutely flew. My kids will be decked out in FSU gear all day & in front of the television along with me Saturday night. We'll watch our first place Mets hammer the Marlins at 4p!

Where will you be Sat nite at 8p?

Says will be shown on ESPNews here...I have my suspicions however. The inner-loop alumni group is meeting at a cool bar (Gage Lounge), but its a bar bar...not really a place I want to take my 2 year old at night. Maybe for an afternoon game.

You should watch, those Texas State Fightin' Armadillos have a non-traditional student -athlete that was a Texas high school legend back in the day, but didn't go to college, instead staid home to help his mama on the ranch. They are lead by an unorthodox coach that (I hear) plans to play the players both ways.

Last edited:
Speaking of that, I read that Kathy Ireland is worth over $400M... Some of it from placekicking but mostly from fashion and apparel.

Something other than watching us play Texas freaking State. I'll catch the highlights.
I no comprende. We've been waiting all year to get the bad taste of that damned Oregon game out of our mouths, have an almost brand new team trotting out on the field, with some 4 and 5 stars we haven't seen yet, and will be starting a QB from ND that led his team to a BCSCG his fresman season and almost beat us on a play at the end of the game last yr! What, are you crazy?

Reactions: NYCNole
I'm gonna go visit my cousin in jail. Then I'm going to probably go to the game watching place in Edgewood.

Cannot believe our Noles kickoff off the season in four days, the off season absolutely flew. My kids will be decked out in FSU gear all day & in front of the television along with me Saturday night. We'll watch our first place Mets hammer the Marlins at 4p!

Where will you be Sat nite at 8p?

I will catch about the first quarter of the FSU game, but since I'm Southern Miss alum, I will head over to MM Roberts Stadium about 8 to watch the Southern Miss vs MS State game at 9. I have the FSU game recording so Ill try not to peek at the score. Damn, I wont get any sleep Saturday night. I wont get home till about 1, then watch the FSU game.....might get to bed about 4.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT