ADVERTISEMENT

SI: 2015 NFL draft Re-Draft (first round only)

had Karlos had more carries then many he could of made the back end of this list

4 in the top 12... incredible.

Not bad if you're a Bucs fan either. 3 first rounders and Kwon Alexander who is a first round talent but the author felt he wasn't a fit for who was drafting. Another draft like that and we're gonna get really good, really quick.

The tone they use when they discuss JW compared to how they do MM is funny. They are critical of JW's 2.8% of pass INTs, but don't mention MM's 2.7% or losing 6 fumbles while playing in 4 less games. And how did he throw 4 TD's against Tennessee?

The tone they use when they discuss JW compared to how they do MM is funny. They are critical of JW's 2.8% of pass INTs, but don't mention MM's 2.7% or losing 6 fumbles while playing in 4 less games. And how did he throw 4 TD's against Tennessee?

Yeah, very salty write up. Author was definitely a Mariota guy.

Just because Darby had a good rookie year didn't make his last year at FSU great. It wasn't great, plain and simple. Still wish him the best, but he clearly wasn't 100% in for the 2014 season.

I had thought that my Raiders drafted Edwards too high at the time, but he's now a future Pro Bowler, unless his neck injury is career threatening.

You are reading way to much into this. They still have Winston at one, ahead of Mariota, so when discussing a redraft basically fun type of article, what can possibly be the issue?

Yeah, very salty write up. Author was definitely a Mariota guy.

So an article, about looking back on the draft, and the writer still has the top 2 QBs the same as they were actually drafted, is somehow pro Mariota now? If it was a pro Mariota writer, wouldnt he have had him above Winston? Or is the issue that Mariota was still at 2 and people on this board obsess with him failing for some odd reason?

If you can't see the difference when reading it then I can't help you. Leaving them in the same order doesn't change the contradiction of being critical about an issue with one player while not doing the same for the other when the issue is just as bad or even worse. Just because I see that fact doesn't mean I'm obsessed with seeing MM fail. Wanting fair & accurate coverage for Winston equaling wanting to see MM fail is just ridiculous.

Reactions: Garnet Hammer
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT