ADVERTISEMENT

SIAP: Capt. America Civil War trailer released

vevois23

Star Player
Jan 19, 2005
Just saw this on a reddit board I go to. Apparently the Jimmy Kimmel Show had the world premiere. Based on what they have shown, I am really looking forward to it.

Looks like they're reversing the roles from the comic series this is based on. Will be interesting.

Looks like they're reversing the roles from the comic series this is based on. Will be interesting.

That's what I'm gathering. Not sure why folks get so bent out of shape when things don't follow the comics (aside from the Mandarin, of course). A fresh perspective is often good.

Like in TWD, I'm glad they don't follow the comics verbatim....otherwise you'd always know what's coming.

Reactions: vevois23
The a Mandarin was a superb twist. Can you imagine the pc backlash for using a racist Asian trope of a Ming Fu Manchu Asian enemy called the Mandarin in a serious fashion?

The a Mandarin was a superb twist. Can you imagine the pc backlash for using a racist Asian trope of a Ming Fu Manchu Asian enemy called the Mandarin in a serious fashion?

Oh, I agree 100%. I found it hilarious, BUT I understand why fanboys were outraged...that was one helluva deviation.

Reactions: fsuksig
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT